Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

True Commodities

Best Free -App, I don't worry about people stealing my images or text anymore! I can rely on this app heavily and have piece of mind.

Electric Pagan

Time spent using app 1 day

Great love that it keeps my photos protected because they aren’t stock.
They are mine! Also the copy is also protected which makes it great

ATARA BELLA

I wanted to protect my e-commerce store and I wanted to make the blogs post and written details on ATARA BELLA accessible. When I found the Disable Right Click app, it answered all of my concerns and more. Great app to protect your creative content.

The Art of Motorsport

As an artist, or so I call myself to justify my time consuming hobby, one of the worst things that could happen is having your work stolen. Getting your stuff stolen isn't nice - whether it's your art that you spent several hours making, or maybe it's your blue bicycle with blacked out wheels and carbon fiber accents that you had in 3rd grade (looking at you, Frank. I still want my bike back) - getting your stuff taken from you sucks. But alas, here comes Disable Right-Click to save the day! With this tool, I can prevent people from downloading my stuff on my website and therefore protect my art from thieves! It works great and also protects text from being copied, too.

Thanks DRC or DRCF (Do I include the 'Free' in the title?)
Oh yeah and it's free...unlike that bike you stole, Frank.

The app works great and offers a mobile addition for the cost of a pack of gum a month. Thanks!

The Moonlight Shop

Location Venezuela

It does what it is supposed to. Easy to set up. No possibility of stealing your images wether it's on the phone or computer.

Royal Chic Couture

Location Ireland

RIDER PITSTOP

Location India

ON POINT! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING APP AND THIS APP DOES WORK BETTER THAN ANY OTHER APP I HAVE EVER FOUND. CHEAPEST TOO. YOU CAN TRY ON MY WEBSITE WWW.RIDERPITSTOP.COM

Haus de Hehr

No copying and no pasting. Love the idea of all my hard work, research, and creativity being protected!

DogsInTown

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this app, its only $2 and it helps to keep my store original so nobody can copy my logo and images.

Best Welcome Bags

Time spent using app About 1 year

OMG!!! thank you... thank you... thank you. I'm sooo tired of chasing scum that post jpgs of my work for sale as their own. It's hard enough climbing Google stats without competing with my own images on someone else's site. Super easy install. ❤❤❤