Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

DogsInTown

I really like this app, its only $2 and it helps to keep my store original so nobody can copy my logo and images.

Coflaitte

Great app! Helped to protect my store and prevent people from copying my texts, pictures and logos.

Best Welcome Bags

OMG!!! thank you... thank you... thank you. I'm sooo tired of chasing scum that post jpgs of my work for sale as their own. It's hard enough climbing Google stats without competing with my own images on someone else's site. Super easy install. ❤❤❤

Universo Best

muito bom produto exelente com grandes beneficios e protecao para nao copiarem sua loja super aprovo!

JennMedArt

So far so good with this app! It didn't let me use my 3 day free trial, but I think $1.99/month is fair. I'm really looking forward to making sales off of my downloadable art!

marcance

muito bom gostei da versao gratuita do app espero que fefiejfnienfiejfniejfniejfiewhifehwfihewfiewhfoweifhowei

Glory Boosting

i just installed to protect my images and reviews from being ripped off, so far everything seems to be working as intended

SMOKEWEED4.LIFE

i love this app a lot try it out . so far so good #1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Little Wascal Co

We love this app! Helps stop all those rip off artists stealing your stock photos and IP. We have mobile protection as well after paying for it :) Worth it!

Coodles & Koodles

This app is great for protecting my store from people who would try to steal pictures and my copy. I definitely recommend it