Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Universo Best

Location Brazil

muito bom produto exelente com grandes beneficios e protecao para nao copiarem sua loja super aprovo!

JennMedArt

So far so good with this app! It didn't let me use my 3 day free trial, but I think $1.99/month is fair. I'm really looking forward to making sales off of my downloadable art!

marcance

Time spent using app About 2 months

muito bom gostei da versao gratuita do app espero que fefiejfnienfiejfniejfniejfiewhifehwfihewfiewhfoweifhowei

Glory Boosting

Time spent using app Over 2 years

i just installed to protect my images and reviews from being ripped off, so far everything seems to be working as intended

SMOKEWEED4.LIFE

i love this app a lot try it out . so far so good #1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Little Wascal Co

Location Australia

We love this app! Helps stop all those rip off artists stealing your stock photos and IP. We have mobile protection as well after paying for it :) Worth it!

Coodles & Koodles

This app is great for protecting my store from people who would try to steal pictures and my copy. I definitely recommend it

GlaMarous Titi Jewels

I love this App because it was easy to install and it helps to protect my content. Highly recommend.

Os Mascates

Location Brazil

Great app protects my store marvel parabens to the creators, soon we will be the biggest store shopify of Brazil

OH Fashion

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Really good app! Super quick to set up and extremely useful to set up and protect your images and copies!!