4.2
Edited May 17, 2019

I run an online gallery and am planning to offer printable art downloads, so an app protecting my images is a must have. I liked quick and simple installation, which is very useful for a beginner user like me :) Installed it with few clicks without any hustle. Check it on my website works perfectly and the price is really good too.

ART GODA
Switzerland
May 14, 2019

I use this app to protect my images on my e-commerce website. I like it. It blocks right click and in consequence protects images from stealing.

3wgallery.ca
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited May 13, 2019

this app is an incredible app.it helps me to protect my Store from description theft. I love it.it's a recommended app.

Rosven
Morocco
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 12, 2019

I love this app!!!!! It protects my brand, my merchandise, and my IP. So many times I see my product on some one else's web page or blog and it hurts my brand the work I put into it.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC
Edited May 7, 2019

We used this app to help secure the contents of our store. App installs instantly and works as advertised!

Mainetti USA
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Edited April 25, 2019

I want to protect my photos so people couldn't save&use personally. I hope to protect my investment.

Pink 'n Sassy Accessories
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 19, 2019

Perfect solution for protecting your store content! Automatic setup with only one or two clicks. I love it and I highly recommend it to all. Thank you!

Maxim Earbuds
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 12, 2019

This app is GENIUS! I recently saw a blogger talking about her blog content being stolen so I researched protecting my content and this app popped up. It was the EASIEST install and it works perfectly. Thank you!

5·2·7 Photo
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
April 8, 2019

I love this app it keeps everything safe and the sound from everyone. No right clicking is very important

Mountain View Candle Works
March 30, 2019

This app is amazing and does exactly what it describes. It's important to protect your store products and texts from being copied and pasted and this app does exactly that. Awesome job

Dukaiko