Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

FINOM Eyewear

I love how user friendly this app is. Image theft and abuse is a serious problem that this app solves. I also like how I can easily turn my preferences on and off depending on my needs at any given time. I also feel it is a great value for the price. Thanks so much.

Electronic Fun Toys

Easy to install
Very affordable price so we avoid stealing the images that we find so hard to find.

Bows Over Bros

Great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Useful Shop

This is a feature I have previously used on stores where we suspect competitors are copying product details and images, but it wasn't available natively in Shopify so am delighted to have found this super useful, reasonably priced app. https://theusefulshop.com

ShopBigOnline

Such an awesome tool. Simple easy set up. Install and forget. Works wonders. Very professional.

Sabi & Soul

Totally worth paying $1.99 per month. I love how professional my online store feels without people being able to drag my imagery off screen. 10/10 highly recommend, thanks!

shop1now.com

Is an excellent App. This app protect you and your store of all!!! Amazing i really recommend that app

Brands Dropship

Superb and nice price too thanks for sharing this app it is absolutely worth the cost and i don't like competitors looking to my code.

Cat Lovers Inn

I used this app to protect my images and text, but more importantly my website. It comes very much in handy and is worth the price. A great way to stay safe and not let anyone copy you directly from your own work.

Kinky Toy Store

Disable RIght Click is a simple inexpensive app that does what it claims. It does have a free version which is a great start and includes a pay version that is decently priced. Recommended for all!