Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

Atlanta Grill Company

These guys are top-notch. Has been a game-changer for our business. The support has always helped us get back on our feet whenever there were issues.

BOBO Pops

I use this app for around month now and I am very satisfied overall.
It gave decent functionality during Holidays period.
Customers' support is at a very high level (felt this 100% when some customization was needed).
Recommended!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review.
Best of luck with the business!

MusicWorks Unlimited

Loving this app - the visual on product pages and collections as well as the home page helps my customer to know right away what's on sale. Customer service has been fast and efficient. GREAT APP!

Aqua Design

Since launching our Discount Ninja app earlier this month, we have noticed an uptick in conversions and revenue. We canceled another app in order to give DN a try and are very pleased with the results so far. The team is quick to respond to questions and have a great attitude while working with new customers who are learning the app. DN is best-of-class in my experience.

Pearlosophy Singapore Official

Really loved this app! Been using this app for almost a year. It allowed me to promote multiple promotion at the same time and super easy to use even on your first try. Their support team are also very helpful and they reply promptly when you ask them questions! Great job, great team. I have also submitted a feature request. Would love to see more great features in future.

MaestrosZen

Bart attended me very very good, good customer support and very useful app, I recommend it, for sure!

Filippa

Great app for display automatic discounts in all your store. The support team is very helpful and kind.

Bellina Caetano

We needed an app for a tiered promotion by amount spent and this app provided us with exactly that! They were extremely helpful and formatted our promotion exactly how we needed it to be!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you find our tiered promotions useful. We hope they will bring you a nice increase in average order value!

Strands of Silk

Amazing customer service, and great functionality with this plugin. This plugin can literally do everything you could possible want to do. Would 100% recommend.

November 28, 2020

The team at Discount Ninja is grateful for your kind recommendation!

LovePastry.com

This is a great app! We needed to create tiered automatic discounts and it does exactly that. Also, the support team is excellent.