Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

Vinty Jewelry

Really good app. when you into it and customer support is amazing.
I am using custom template on my store and It was really hard to implement. But Bart (from customer service) just solved my problem in a timely manner before BF. Just give a try, you will love it.

Acumen Collection

Superb App & Customer Service!

This app does require knowledge of how to edit specific parts of your code, product template, collection, cart and featured collection on home page. Being a novice at this I requested the help of the Apps customer support and I can confidently say this has been the best customer service I have ever received for a Shopify App. Bart firstly sent me detailed explanations on how to fix my product template but as I had issues finding the relevant code to update on my collections and cart templates Bart took over and made all of the edits for me. The result is a very slick and visually appealing discount offer on my website that has converted very well during a Black Friday sale.

Well done Bart on your customer service skills.

All the best

EVOPE NUTRITION

Absolutely amazing! Bart did a fantastic job. He helped with issues in our theme coding, answered quickly and helped us within 3 hours to get everything fixed and running! One of our best experiences with an Shopify App! Thank you!

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

░F░A░N░T░A░S░T░I░C░ ░C░U░S░T░O░M░E░R░ ░S░E░R░V░I░C░E░
I got this app the other day and it wouldn't work at all. I contacted support and got BART who spent ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ scouring my site code, dedicated to working it out, all the while staying prompt with his replies and assistance. It turned out I had another discount app installed that was blocking their app from working. It is all fixed now and I'm very pleased with their highly dedicated customer support ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FeatherLux

Currently the best app on the market when it comes to discounts. The app is not bug free or a one click install but the support team will go above and beyond to respond fast and offer quality service and guidance.

Lash Heaven

I used this app for our Black Friday sales and struggled to get it to work with our theme. Spoke with Bart in the support team and he sorted it out for me and helped with all my questions. Thanks!!

November 18, 2019

You're welcome! Best of luck with your Black Friday promotions!

Worth Collection

Support for this app was phenomenal!! We had a last-minute sale we were trying to get this working for and they went above and beyond to make sure it worked as we needed it to. Thank you!

CURLSMITH

I used this app to help me set up different automatic discounts applied at checkout on different levels of spend (10% off when you spend $50, 20% when you spend $80, etc) and it works well! I had few questions about the set up and how to make the discounts work and their customer service team have been of great help. Strongly recommend it :)

Lowkey | SA's Sickest Online Store

I can't rave enough about this app! It is extremely powerful in its capabilities. Not only is it in my opinion the best discount app, but it is also a must-have for any store.

- Multiple discounts used and applied
- Free shipping in conjunction with the above

My store uses this to apply discounts depending on the number of products bought from a vendor. For example, if a person buys 2 items from vendor A, they get $10 off their purchase. This app also helps me to apply multiple discounts to a cart.

Bart and the team is super friendly and helpful and have created an excellent app.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for your review. Happy to have you onboard. Looking forward to see how you grow your business using your discount strategy!

cuddlies.co

Fantastic App. Support is fast, im talking minutes to get a response. I tried multiple Apps and this was the best I found.