Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

FERKOS FINE JEWELRY

I have used Discount Ninja for a sales event. We can control more parameters than any other app we previously used. We used Ninja to combine two discounts and it works very well. It solved one major problem: We don't want customers to use discount coupons at the same time with a sales event. The countdown timer works great. Thanks to Bart and Andrea, installation of the snippets done perfectly and we can show the discounts on every page. A very good designed app and perfect customer service and guidance.

Hydrus Board Tech

I used this app to combine discounts plus show discounts on product pages. It works great. I have a less common theme which caused some issues. Discount Ninja support was extremely helpful and they even set everything up for me.

EstrallCosmetics

Very happy with this app, i have been using the site wide discount popup and it has been converting very well. I love the layout, it looks professional and the fact that it has a timer for the code is great! Love it and would definitely recommend it :)

ALLOYD Studio

I'm really impressed with this app! I've tried several sales apps and have had some pretty bad experiences. Discount Ninja is the best I've found. I like that you can set an automatic discount so the customers can see the sale price without adding it to the cart. The popups are great for adding urgency and you can customize them. What I'm most impressed with is the support team! I had a couple issues when I first started and they were incredibly responsive and had things fixed lightning fast. There are tons of customizations you can do and I love that you can upload your own photos to the popups so it fits into your brand. Really good stuff. My only complaint is that you can't schedule sales without subscribing to their $50/month plan. If you'll be running sales and promotions often, this is definitely worth the money

Rivieras World

Best discount app ! Very easy to use, and provides a lot of settings that help you custom your discount as desired.
Also an amazing support team, specially Bart who help me set everything up for black friday sale. Now everything is running perfectly. I totally recomand it !

Rotter y Krauss

By far the best discount app on Shopify marketplace and I have tested a lot of them.
Dynamic pricing for products that are added dynamically on pages could be a fantastic feature.

SmallRig

I would recommend discount ninja app to all shopify merchants who want to combine multiple discounts for customers at checkout. This is a very useful app to create promotions and make more sales!

Whenever i had a problem to finish my settings, the customer service were ready to help. I believe this app which benefits me can also benefit other customers. All in all, it worth a try.

Stirrings

This app was a life saver in preparation for Black Friday! It allowed me to set up multiple promotions, something Shopify does not offer on its back end. I am so excited for all the promotional possibilities and our customers will be very happy! Customer service was GREAT and assisted me right away! I highly recommend this app for stores!

Epic Water Systems

I looked hard for a coupon app that would allow me to post onsite coupon ads and Facebook ads. This program is powerful and gives you a lot of flexibility to set up codes. My clients no longer have to type in coupon codes as they are automatically applied in the cart. Best of all unlike many apps they have great tech support chat.

Bouddha's Vibes

C'est super comme application. Et l'équipe très présent. J'ai rencontré un problème entre cette application puis une autre que j'utilisais. La programmation de la 2e n'était pas bonne. Les 2 équipes ont travaillé ensemble pour résoudre le problème. Je vous la recommande, sachant que si vous rencontrez un quelconque problème l'équipe vous aidera à le résoudre au plus vite.