Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

Fortune And Glory

Been on shopify 5 years - this is BY FAR the best app I have ever seen. It has made hundreds of dollars of new revenue in barely 2 weeks! Customer service is unparalleled. Thanks so much Bart!!

Jason

Radio Velvet

Awesome app!! works every time not just sometimes... the support team was amazing – went out of their way to ensure we were connected properly. Highly recommend it to all : )

Suit Squares

This is the ONLY discount app that you need. They covered all bases! Also, Bart and his team go above and beyond to make sure that your store code works properly with their app. Best customer service ever.

Rudyprojectna

Absolutely love this app! With the help of their support team, this was very easy to set up and begin using in our store. The dynamic pricing feature is the best! I searched for a while to find an app that could show my customers their deal upfront, and I finally found it with discount ninja! Their support team goes above and beyond to help you optimize the app for your store's needs. Really great choice!

Kapow De

Great app to optimise your marketing campaigns, f.e. there is no more need to add manual coupon codes, the app will take care of that automatically for your customer, same applies to free shipping coupons and various other very useful offers/campaigns you can create. Everything is fully customizable in the app, which leave nothing to be desired.
The customer support from Bart is outstanding, he is always going the extra mile to find a solution for every problem.

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Easy to implement and does exactly what it claims to do. I like it!

Strawbie Collections

Absolutely Awesome!! I am very impressed with the Discount Ninja's functionality (no more creating discount codes!! Yay!!!) and even more impressive is the awesome support team that is (literally) always ready to help you.

I installed the app myself and was unable to get around a couple of styling aspects. So I emailed the support team expecting then to respond the next day. Instead I got a response within 10minutes and after a few email exchanges, they helped me resolve all the issues I was facing. (They even made a few code changes themselves!).

Knitpic

Excellent app and even better support. Bart and his team are very responsive and extremely helpful in implementation. The app is really powerful and looks like it will drastically improve our storefront.

Mjgreen Hydroponics Llc

I looked for an app that can apply discounts and show them in cart. Thanks to Discount Ninja my search is over! Great app! They even helped me set it up for free! Thanks Discount Ninja!

Hydropro Sales

This is an awesome app that allows you to send a special link that will discount your product to the link holders only! Works great in social media, email, the works. The support team.. IS FABULOUS. They will set this up for you on your site even for the trial version, FREE. You want this app!