BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Teacup.to

Hard to set up at first and lots of reading and requirements for the free plan. But will see how it goes

UnEarthingLtd

Helpful & good privacy notice included to add to your store's legal pages. Only note that the notification feature is only accessible with the paid plan.

Frieeah

good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Miaminovias mexico

this App helps me a lot with my business because my customers need to see their own currency!!!!!!!!!

Diaspay-Togo

Intégrer l'application à notre système etait facile et rapide. Pour le moment nous sommes ravis. On recommande

BodyBySTF

have not used it yet, we'll see if i like it or not. >had to fill 100 character spaces>..............

OMCOR

I really enjoyed this app so far, helps easy convert my prices for my international customers. The free option offers 5 currencies which is perfect for beginning stores and then can expand plan to include multiple currencies for you client base.

bounti4lme

so far so good, just set up & that part was easy. it automated feasible currencies to use which i kept

FeliciteOrganics

I used the app to convert currencies. Easy to set up. Wish I could move the location of the converter to where I want it.

Wasafiri Market

It is a very convenient app, although I would like it to be in Spanish version for the ad-on privacy policy