BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Seagroo

Location China
Time spent using app 12 minutes

I just installed this app, hope it may grow my business. I don't know it will work or not, I will test it later

Dream Light

I like how it makes currency conversion so easy for customers. this helps conversion rates as customers no longer need to manually change the currency

RACHFITNESS

Location Spain

ME PARECE MUY BUENA IDEA LO Q NO LOGRO ENTENDER LA CONFIGURACION PARA PODER LLEVARLO A CABO SI ALGUIEN SERIATAN AMABALE DE AYUDARME

THE MOVIEMANTIS

Location India

this app is nice. asked me to review before I used it haha. but I hope this works fine. thanks to team for free plan

The SHOPOHOLIK

Location India
Time spent using app 13 minutes

This is nice app. It is working very well. Helped to change currencies according to my needs and target countries.

Treasure Future

great app so far.Would recommend when uninstalling that the code gets deleted also. but so far its a good app

SÖKA Eyewear

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Works well, easy to install. Nothing to complain about the app. The instructions are clear and understandable.

Mikenet Store

Location South Africa

This helped me a lot changing between currencies. Would highly recommend using this for your store!!

Geeks&Gadgets Shop

Location Mexico

Acabamos de llegar , ls estamos instalando ahora y esperamos ver resultados positivos en la tienda,veremos como funciona

Northland North Coast

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

In my situation, it works really well before going into Checkout mode where the currency does not change.