BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

BILYTONI

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

it is good so far. so far im enjoying it but sometimes it is not automatically changing depending on the visitor's country currency

Japan Book Hunter

Location Japan
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Set up was clear and easy. The price of the app is competitive and the features are comparable to others in the same category.

Sunny Smoothie

Location Ukraine

I used, I like this app! It’s simple, the connection is explained step by step. The cool thing is that you can try the app for free and then upgrade to a higher plan.

Ownins

The apps really works well in my store and makes payment super easy.That my customer is really to deal with and they are happy purchaser in my store.

Honey's baby shop

Location Israel
Time spent using app 10 minutes

best currency app ever!!!
the free plan is very good , and have all i need.
keep doing great job!

marvinandmitch

Location Germany

Sehr gut ! Weiter So ! Vor Allem das diese App kostenlos ist macht Sie wirklich sehr Hilfreich. Würde es noch besser finden wenn Sie mehr kostenlose Features hätte.

thompsondistributing3

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I like this app. So easy to use. I was intimidated at first, but after configuring the settings, it was a breeze! Thank you!

PawzUps

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Has helped me enter foreign markets! I noticed an uptik in time spent on my site through google analytics and it has increase my conversions from the states.

chitai ind

Location China
Time spent using app 25 minutes

is the best dropshipping app out there. Customer support is very fast and really efficient in helping users. I was lost in mapping my products to my Shopify store, but I got very quick and helpful assistance right away with demo that help me a lot to figure out how things work. I recommend this app for your dropshipping journey!

ARKFishing

Time spent using app About 20 hours

HOW CAN I change the position of the layout? I can't find the online servicer ,this realy confused me. Anyway, the app is so good!