BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

liveshopsmart

This app is highly recommended by multiple stores and it should help me make more purchases and eliminate abandoned carts.

CharisCross

So far I’m happy with this App and would recommend it to anyone. This is a very useful tool to have. When I needed assistance, the team was always ready to assist and they’ve resolved my issues in record speed. So thank you again.

Revamp

App is great, allows to change currencies effectively. Appreciate the free plan option as well. Looks clean and fits stores.

One4All

I enjoyed the step by step instructions and how easy the app makes it to convert the price to maximize our profits.

Citrine Teeth Whitening

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for my website because I feel as if my customers needed the option to change the currency at any point in time while using the website.

IGHT Studio

Very nice app!
Easy to set and the customer support is responsive and professional. I recommend this app :)

EyeMellow

Why did I only find out about this now? Very cool app!! Thank you. I look forward to using this in the future.

Nova Utility

cool vjvjvjvkkhjbkjnknjnljnklnklnlknlknlnkln,llkklnlnlknlnklnklnlknklnlnlknlnlnlknlknknklnlnklnlknlkn

The Ancient Home

We have a customized premium template, so the app could not convert currency on some sections of the website because most apps are prepared for standard Shopify themes. We contacted customer service and they customized the app for us in order to convert those sections correctly. They even tested for us the results with the use of a VPN service. Super fast answer. Great experience.

Madepants

It's free, so good!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa