BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

mobrut

I like this app. Very helpful and easy to use. It would be nice if it could automatically switch between the currencies when visitors change the language.

Pet Love fashion merch

I try other converter and I have problems, but now everything works with my theme. You are best guys

The perfecthing4u

I used this app, and it helps to my clients to calculate the prices in an easier way. Thaks you so much!

Bijoutierr Jewelry

The App is great and wonderful to use. I love the User Experience that is so so friendly and wonderful
Thanks to the developer!

Blackhillson

The application is not difficult to work with, but I would advise developers to slightly improve the design of the volute switcher theme (for example, add currency icons to the themes.) Thank you

lbonilla234

Very convenient and easy to use/understand! I like that it is automatic and it processes the prices with current ones

Halzay

this app really helped me out, thanks to it, clients from all over the world can buy from us, it's so much helpful!

Zetland

nice app, nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
great nice nice nice nice

World Store 247

The app is very easy to use. I didn't have to use their customer service for any issues and it placed the converter exactly where I wanted it to be. Great job guys! UPDATE 12/17/21: Even after giving them this review a while back, they continue to help me. Thanks Cosmin & Mihai. I've had problems with other apps not helping after I leave them reviews. Now that is EXCELLENT service. I dislike apps because it slows down the speed of the site but this one definitely does not.

ascoty

Literally the best support I have ever met in any apps! Guys this is totally worthy app! Do not miss on this one