BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 2, 2016

We really appreciate the value we're receiving from the Best Currency Converter by Grizzly Apps. It's enabling us to display our product prices in the preferred currency of our customer which enables them to better gauge the true cost of the product to them. We've found their support team to be extremely responsive as well as open to feedback. We will continue to use them and look forward to any features they will update the app with down the road.

Retroworks
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 29, 2016

As my store is Canadian based, it is excellent to have the BEST Currency Converter so that I don't scare away US customers with the higher prices.
Thanks Grizzly Apps!

Petcessories
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 28, 2016

So far so good. Though I haven't seen it in action yet, BEST is the only plugin that offers a free option for currency conversion thus far.

The Good God Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 28, 2016

So happy this app is free. Looks great on my site, luxxlook.com.

Luxxlook
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 27, 2016

Very easy to install and a great way to improve customer experience.

Museum Bookstore
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
September 24, 2016

useful app and i'm still testing it out.

Timelords
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 23, 2016

Setup was a piece of cake and the design looks great on my site. Make sure you check us out, MyFluffyPuffs.com thanks!

Myfluffypuffs
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited September 22, 2016

Very easy and intuitive app to use, little coding experience is needed however does help significantly if you know html and css to a basic level. Would highly recommend, Great.

www.atomicpenguinclothing.co.uk

Atomicpenguin
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 10, 2016

Works really well most of the times, and love that it's not so limited that I'm essentially obligated to buy the upgraded version. The only thing I've noticed is that the button sometimes disappears. Don't know why...

Trost Design
Norway
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 10, 2016

The only free currency converter - love it :)!

Getfav