BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Venus La Femme

I'm not satisfied with this app, first the FAQ can hardly be called that as it just shows 2 instructions. Support team can only help with technical issues not design issues e.g. station the converter in 1 place on your homepage, instead it floats with you through everywhere you scroll. Also replies come quite late however this could be due to a time difference..?

freedom99shop

Currency doesn't change automatically. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On My Way

the app is'nt working properly
even the prices are same.
i try to set it but failed .i need it as soon as possible because my website is live

Mia Bianchi

Does not work well unfortunately. When you have different variants of a product, it shifts back to your store currency.

Terra Sports Shop

I installed the application, I tested it in my store and I don't change the coins to any kind, what can I do?

Fancy Festivals™

I used this app, then my price totally be messy, and completely went wrong. It makes my store lost lots of orders. although it's free, but not recommended.

Yoprima

I tried contact someone to help me but the contact window just vanishes you cant leave a message.

Pluto Home

The tab is popping up to select a different country, but when you select them, it does not change the currency at all. I tried to message support to help me before leaving a review, but whenever I click "contact us" the contact window pops up for a split second, then disappears. I tried reseting cache and different browsers. Still not working for contact or changing currency.

Happy Joy Decor

Looks good.
However, it's appeared twice, under the shopping cart which is great but also above my main image which I don't like & would like it removed.
I am not getting any help from support after emailing twice now.

ForCamping

Desintale la aplicación y no puedo eliminar las banderas, ¿Alguien mas le paso?que me pueda ayudar por favor

Previous 1 3 4 5