BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Bailey's Blanket

Why converter is showing in bottom always ? It's working fine before but suddenly it's going to wrong. I updated the div place but it's all showing in bottom.

Task Dragon

Easy to setup and I love that, but some guy on facebook just told me that it's not converting my prices into the correct currency. I need some help. Maybe I missed a step and would glad to rewrite this review.

MUMO TORONTO

you could make 5 stars if I can manually write the exchange rate "fixed rate"
I gave you 3 and now i will give 2 stars for the minimum characters

babyments

Hello team,
I've heard good things from this app however my currencies are not converting accurately.

Cabana & Straw

Not working unfortunately, only shows the AUD and not the other currencies we need/auto convert. We're sad since this looked like it was a good converter.

Venus La Femme

I'm not satisfied with this app, first the FAQ can hardly be called that as it just shows 2 instructions. Support team can only help with technical issues not design issues e.g. station the converter in 1 place on your homepage, instead it floats with you through everywhere you scroll. Also replies come quite late however this could be due to a time difference..?

freedom99shop

Currency doesn't change automatically. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On My Way

the app is'nt working properly
even the prices are same.
i try to set it but failed .i need it as soon as possible because my website is live

Mia Bianchi

Does not work well unfortunately. When you have different variants of a product, it shifts back to your store currency.

Terra Sports Shop

I installed the application, I tested it in my store and I don't change the coins to any kind, what can I do?

Previous 1 3 4 5