BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

maac24

Location Australia

I tried this app but its not working on my theme as it showing me the currencies but did not convert the prices after seleting price

Artronauts

I can't even uninstall the app and I see a pop up everytime I open my website. It's disturbing. I need a help about it.

VENUS BY S

I have problems using the app. The price does not convert and eventhough i have tried to contact the support several times i still didnt get any help

Hair du temps

le truc est en haut a droit et la liste deroulante est bloqué par le header !! on ne peux ni voir ni choisir ..

Petosa Accordions

Seems good, but it's not converting to other currencies right now. Will update to 5 stars if it works well in the end.

OGArtwork

I downloaded this app hoping it would be an easy fix. Unfortunately it hasn't seemed to work for me which is pretty disappointing. I followed the instructions given but no success!

SelliK

don't show currency auto not working auto this is very bad app I'm not recommended you this is a very bad

BoldBop

doesnt change by changing currency or may be its not my cup of tea. if you are pro than you can do this but i cant

Bailey's Blanket

Why converter is showing in bottom always ? It's working fine before but suddenly it's going to wrong. I updated the div place but it's all showing in bottom.

Task Dragon

Easy to setup and I love that, but some guy on facebook just told me that it's not converting my prices into the correct currency. I need some help. Maybe I missed a step and would glad to rewrite this review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6