BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter | Reviews

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Perlin Design

SUPER EASY to use! Makes it easier for my customers. It took really no time to add the app and add the small code that needed to be added. I am not a programmer or a Shopify expert, I am a layman and I could do it easily. Worth the money for sure if you have a global business.

Amie Nail

I've used this app and I like it! The instructions on set up are very clear with helpful images. I would recommend updating it as Shopify has updated how their settings look but still pretty easy, I recommend.

Dragonscent

I want to say THANK YOU TEAM!!! I'm a new shopify store owner, I'm complete new to computer techniques, and I was introduced to this app by a shopify custom service one time, I didn't give much hope on it at the beginning, but hen later on I found they are simple and exactly what I need. There are certain function that not fits well to my store, for example the UI, and the "HOW TO MOVE the CONVERTER" solution in their FAQ doesn't really help much, but the good thing is, the team actually did that for me!! They move the converter to the right up corner on my page manually! The team are always their to reply your message, within 24 hours, I appreciate a lot, they are patient, less talk but really very helpful! Few of the names I want to say thanks specially are: Vlad, Cosmin, Mike! Great job team!! Thank you!!

Palaios Cases

Great app! It worked perfectly the first time I tried it and is still holding up great! The free plan offers many helpful tools to perfect your store!

Reg2rd

I really appreciate this app because it helps me sell in many regions of the world

the bareprint

great app and really easy to install, this is a pre-use review will give another update in a few weeks regarding this app. So far it's great!!

Iraima Isabel Cortez Espinoza shop

it is very helpful. It´s very easy to use and the instructions are clear. I recommend it and now to see the conversions

Elite Cros

Amazing app. Highly recommend. I've used it a few times and can say it has done the job every time without fail.

LaToyica Kouture Boutique

this app is great, I love it I'm happy that i got it for my store its easy to install and im sure my customers will love it

STmeng

Good product, the help we can use it longer.Thanks for you gus.Good product, the help we can use it longer.Thanks for you gus.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 667 668