DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Rexitree™️

This app made it so easy and fast for me to fulfill my orders to Ali Express. Their customer service is prompt in providing support. This is highly recommended.

sportshoponline

I use this app to help me with my business on dropshipping. I really like how it facilitates to process my orders from Aliexpress. Its a very good app. I highly recommend it.

largocriativo

Before it took me like 30 minutes a day to send all my orders, now it is less then 2 minutes. Make my life much easier.

Kiannaand Tiana

well..... I keep getting an error setting up this one product? the mismatching caused the failure of SKU match? isnt the SKU not supposed to match? can someone contact plz

January 19, 2020

Hi there ! We are sorry that you are facing issues. Could you please contact : m.me/DSersOfficial on Messenger or let us know details of your issue by sending email to support@dserspro.com ? We are glad to check for you. Look forward to your reply.

MonvelliWatches.nl

Switched from Oberlo to DSers. This is the best app to use for your webshop. very easy to use. 5 stars!!

Deagin

LaCuisine Facile

i love it, very important for my store. I can keep much time to keep it for my store.Its very fast ! Thank you ! thx !

QUIERES REGALAR.ES

The best app that i I had ever used. Simple and fast using. Provided our shop the best way of automate sales

World Of Razors

The best app to help you with your orders automatically! No more headaches entering the data manually! Strongly recommend it!

Funky Molly

Got some good features. Bundles, hide items, support is helpful, mapping is easy and quick, improving all the time

Ecocap

DSers is the best and the most intuitive apps to find/order ... yours products and this is free !
Go ahead !!