DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

MagikPoop

J'ai rencontré un problème lié à une mauvaise configuration de ma part au niveau des variantes.De ce fait, j'ai sollicité l'assistance et en 30 minutes le problème était résolu. Super service d'assistance

AlphaInshop

the customer support for this app is incredible. I recommend it for the processing and management of your orders

Insta Queen Collection

The app is very easy to work with, to import products to your store from Aliexpress is like one game, working and having fun in the same moment. Deserve to download it! Very kind customer service, they answer in messenger very quick, they are very available and always ready to help you.

Mat-O-Magic

Being a 1st time user their support desk helped me out of a tricky situation - gr8 to know they're invested in your success.

Haus of Babi

I appreciate their customer support they give me step by step instructions and I love that the app can do everything that we need for fulfillment.

Gearworks

Certainly great app to have as an asst if your running shopify stores. Highly recommend. Its a good fit for any niche

dyrebutikken.com

A free app that does all the job for me: From placing an order to fulfillment, everything is covered. I just have to pay on aliexpress and let it rock.
Keep up the great job.

La Safira

The support is incredible, very fast feedback. When I need help, I enter the chat and quickly get served.

LabradorYou

This app is great. The best there is. Plus support is prompt and helpful. A must have app in my view.

Outland Relogios

this support is amazing! all the times when i need them, they help me very fast and precisely. If you need them, just leave a message and they help you!!