DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Jonathan FLORVILLE

Super application. Très simple à utiliser. De plus le service client est très rapide. Je mets 5 étoiles car pour moi c'est important sans parler du fait que les commandes se font également de façon très rapide.

Delinfam®

The customer service really helpful, i love it, they really repond me very fast. 100/100 for their customer service

TrumpCoin

Dsers is the best Aliexpress app ever & is so underrated!:) They have amazing customer support & unlike oberlo, you can actually place multiple orders at once without paying, & just a click of a button. I don't know how anyone would choose any other app above this! I hope more find out about them!:(

No Sugar Store

It does the job properly. I thought I had issues but the support clarified where did I mistake in the process. So far the best ordering app

HealthySkinGo

great customer support and a great tool. They are very helpful and I highly recommend anyone to use this over oberlo

BagyPack

It's very easy to use and I'm happy for it. The support is fast and very good. Great App. I recommend that you try.

RoyalBandana

Very good application, easy to use and allows you to place several orders in a few minutes. Excellent and responsive customer service. I recommend.

HamacDeau

Very good technical support ! I'm a new (AE + shopify) user and they help me to solve fullfill issue.

Crossing Cranny

This app has made my life completely simple. Dont listen to all the bad rep of bad customer service as they responded quick quickly to me. Their tutorial on using the app is very simple and straight forward. Aslong as you take time to read their ebook and tutorial most questions you can figure out yourself.

GoofyGoofs

I would like to know more about shipping when it comes to customer service, as do the shoppers get their products within days or weeks?