DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Australian Face Masks

DSers has provided some of the best customer service I've ever received. It's honestly INCREDIBLE. I would recommend DSers to anyone setting up a Shopify. There are a few thing that can be slightly complicated, but there are fantastic guides to get it all set up. If only AliExpress was as incredible as DSers, everyone would be a millionaire!

FLEXXPLUS

The client support is perfect! Thank you Chio, especially you! Everytime, they reply very quickly and are very helpful to me.
Thomas

Excite to Delight

Cant recommend this enough, they walked me through everything step by step and answered my 1 million questions. As a first timer with no experience this has been invaluable and the product itself is seamless and easy to use!

Roox

It's a very good and helpful app. I had an issue to link my account to aliexpress, but I contact the support via chat. It was instantly and efficient. I recommend.

YouFitn

I struggled a lot on migrating from Oberlo to DSers but these guys here do absolutely everything to solve every problem the customer has. Excellent customer support, have never seen a better one. Highly recommended.

Completona

great free service and its very useful, although sometimes I don't understand the errors that lead to failed orders

LuxMoment

Very good customer service! didn't made any sales yet but the customer support is awesome thanks a lot

Coisas Assim

The support people really care about you and help to solve every problem!
My questions were answered very quickly. Thanks!

nefin

I use this app for automatically fulfilment Prozess for my online shop. It’s the best. The support is the the best. They are always available an very friendly. The dashboard is very simple and the App is very easy to use

Contour By Design

This app is awesome and they helped me with ease, the customer support through messenger is awesome.