DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Don Descontos

the support was extremely attentive, polite and quick, helping me a lot. gave me detailed explanations about what I should and shouldn't do, guiding me on how to contact support from the platform I needed help in addition to streamlining the process by asking for the ticket number to cancel the subscription.

January 17, 2021

Hi Don Descontos,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Casa Stilu

Essential app for an online dropshipping store. Very good application service and support. I already use dsers for a few years and it has always served me well.

January 17, 2021

Hi Casa Stilu,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app and provide a higher quality service of our customer service to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Petpend

The customer service is second to none! Once synced in with Shopify correctly, the app works like a charm!

Hi Petpend,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience to all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyTiny™ Cam

I have been using DSers for over 6 months now. It has met most of my needs. And the few times I have needed to contact Customer Service, they have been great !!

Hi MyTiny™ Cam,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kibsah

It's best app with great service ! Is quiclky and good communication.
I recommend - Fast
- Good communication - Serious

Hi Kibsah,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you enjoy working with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

OneTush

merci pour un travaille très simple de 3 min bon accompagnement ils m'ont complètement aidé !! Je recommanderais dsers a n'importe qui très utile pour tous les cas

Hi OneTush,

We really appreciate your recommendation and review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vidoza

Great work!! They answer in like 5 minutes and they helped me out completely!! I would recommend dsers to anyone

Hi Vidoza,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

insupra

Muy buena app, tiene todo lo que puedes necesitar para hacer dropshipping pero lo mejor es la atención que prestan cuando tienes un problema.

Hi insupra,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Abermad

Awesome app, very easy and quik to use and the free plan is very handy when you are starting out.
Saves a lot of time fullfilling orders. Just set and forget. One of the best support I've found. Big up to Jessica from the support team she helped me straight away........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi Abermad,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service (Jessica). We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. We will also continue to provide high quality service to solve the problems for our users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GiuliettaWatches

Awesome Support! They're fast and friendly. The app do the work perfectly, it's a game changer. Thanks a lot.

Hi GiuliettaWatches,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!