DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

SYRN™

best automation platform, thanks to the customer service always very nice and reactive. I highly recommand

Hi SYRN™,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ZENVY™

The app is very powerful and the team of dsers is really helpful when you need it. Thanks to kevin and Meena for the help they gave me.

Hi ZENVY™,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gros braquet

La meilleur application pour faire du e-commerce, le service client est vraiment super rapide ! Et la synchronisation des commandes avec la boutique est juste géniale ! Merci aux supers employés du service client !

Hi Gros braquet,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Climbing Car

Mike was so helpful and helped me understand how DSers work with fulfilling orders. He even followed up with me after an hour of my initial inquiry to ensure my concerns were resolved.

Hi The Climbing Car,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Mike. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Collectif Premium

i had a litlle problem in my account and when i text DSERS they reply me very fast im so thankful to u "Jesse" u were really helpfull

Hi Collectif Premium,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team (especially Jesse) and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SKYPHOENIX

Dsers is an indispensable application for e-commerce. The assistance is also reactive and helpful for any problem. Really good

Hi SKYPHOENIX,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

El oso y la abeja

very professional app and very good client support. you will need it for your e-commerce business. ;) Thanks to Rachel Green for his help

Hi El oso y la abeja,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HairDeluxe

I used this app and the help is very gorgeous. Thank you so much for your quick response to my need !

Hi HairDeluxe,

We are thrilled to see your comment on customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

black morgul

i am very satisfied of this app and i have very good help and assistance if i need help i just began with shopify and have no idea how to do drop shipping and now with this app and nice assistance that grow my buisness to sucess

Hi black morgul,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and customer service. We strive to provide our users with high quality service and help them in every we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Monazita

O pessoal do suporte são bem atenciosos e rápidos nas questões que levamos até eles. Estou gostando bastante desse app.

Hi Monazita,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!