DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Leo's Find

Their 10-day shipping to US was a deal breaker and interface is really easy to use and very simple. Great customer service as well.

January 7, 2021

Hi Leo's Find,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service, especially the comment about our 10 Days Delivery. We are always here to provide everything we can to build an excellent dropshipping experience for our users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

pierre-alexandre

The customer service is amazing. I was helped by Jesse and the problem I had with an order to a customer was resolved in no time.

Hi pierre-alexandre,

Glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. Jesse and other members of the team will be really grateful for your appreciation. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

NessCare

très satisfaite, j'ai été très bien conseillé. c'était pour un problème causé par un changement de compte.

Hi NessCare,

We are happy that the problem was solved. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. They always try to help all the users in every way they can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lura Doce Lar

ola meu nome é gustavo e sou brasileiro, tive alguns problemas com pedidos mas fui muito bem atendido por (Jesse), me ajudou muito, Jesse foi muito simpatica e atencioso

Hi Lura Doce Lar,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Jesse. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BÉA Zatitude

Je suis nouvelle dans le e-commerce , donc pour passer ma première commande j'ai été perdu , je tiens a remercier JESSE pour sa patience et sa compréhension , grâce a JESSE je suis arrivée a exécuter ma commande .

Hi BÉA Zatitude,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service team. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BELT PARISIENNE

Great customer service, great app. Thanks to dsers for everything and especially in June. I will not hesitate to tell my friends about the application

Hi BELT PARISIENNE,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a fabulous dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gadget Tyme

I needed DSers support to help me understand and fix some problems. They are so helpful and friendly and were all able to assist me quickly. Violet, Jessica, Jesse...you guys are so patient and offer great customer support.

Hi Gadget Tyme,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to maintain such dedication. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bucave

Amazing! Easy to use for me whatever select product or payment. You must have to try Dsers if you chooise Dropshipping.

Hi Bucave,

Happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Weenid

I have a chat with violet, she help me very good and very fast, thanks a lot ! I love this app !!!!!

Hi Weenid,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sanneco Store

Rona helped me to fix a problem. Very nice service. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 5, 2021

Hi Sanneco Store,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team and the help from Rona. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!