DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
September 17, 2022

I was talking with Joey. Super fast helpful support. I received an immediate quick response to my question. I really like how easy it is to import new products and find suppliers.

WowUpons
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 17, 2022

I just hand an amazing experience with Chris. He was super helpful and patient. The service was excellent and we were able to get to the root of the issue and solve it. Great customer service and I appreciated the help tremendously!

flawlesstouchfitness
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 17, 2022

Joy was so helpful!! She walked me step by step through an order that hadn't been processed. She is very easy to communicate with and friendly

The Good Shaman
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 17, 2022

Joy helped me with the problem I was having. Everything was very professional and very well explained with pictures as well. I will recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Chienalafolie
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 17, 2022

Chris is the man! he was more than helpful. He helped me het out of a sticky situation and even helped me understand what was going on. Now i know if i ever need help ill get 10 star service!!

Fit Factory
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!