DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

plaisir d'offrir

APPLICATION AU TOP ET SERVICE AU TOP ILS SONT TRES REACTIF MON PROBLEME A ETE RESOLU EN QUELQUES MINUTE A PEINE MERCI POUR TOUR SURTOUT MIKE :)

Hi plaisir d'offrir,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Weihnachtsschnuppe

The app is absolutely amazing. More amazing is the customer support. I contacted them on 5 different occasions and got a response within 1 minute every single time. Mind-blowingly awesome service. And the app works perfectly as well. I would rate it 100 stars if I could!

Hi Weihnachtsschnuppe,

We really appreciate your review on DSers and our customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Minabelle.fr

I had a problem with my first order and Meena from the Dsers Team helped me find the solution very fast. Very good reactivity and support, I 100% recommend!

Hi Minabelle.fr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FUZE

The best app much better then oberlo and the staff is amazing ! I had a problem and they answered me very fast !

Hi FUZE,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

luvabuyz

Amazing customer service I was very surprised how easy it was to contact them and how quickly they respond.

Hi luvabuyz,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Hiveràlaise

When there is quality service, it should be noticed too! Friendly, patient, reactive and efficient! A wink to Barry!

Hi Hiveràlaise,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Reybe

I use this app since the beginning of 2020, it is great! It has lots of features for processing orders that I don't see in similar apps. Customer service is absolutely helpful and kind. Highly recommended.

Hi Reybe,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when processing orders. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

RedTwins

It's the best app, for all. I use it for months. No bugs, and also THE BEST SUPPORT Ever seen ! Thanks

Hi RedTwins,

We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

UpdateShop24

Excellent App, awesome customer support. Highly recommended.
Excellent App, awesome customer support. Highly recommended.

October 21, 2020

Hi UpdateShop24,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers and our customer service. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

iRevolut.fr

Support rapide et efficace. Réponses souvent accompagnées d'illustrations/Screenshoot pour faciliter la mise en oeuvre des solutions.

October 21, 2020

Hi iRevolut.fr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!