DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

MASK4U.CN

I have found some of the products on aliexpress can't drop shipping by using oberlo, however DSers can. Thx for this amazing app.

Yougle Fitness

I am new to the app but the customer service was extremely helpful. I recommend it:) You can ask them any question on facebook messager.

Mabox- Air Pollution Mask

Great app, makes dropshipping so much easier and faster. It has all the great features I need to run business. And the absolute best customer service! 5+

CHINUSA BRASIL

O app Dsers é essencial na loja shopify, pois ele automatiza todo o processo, tornando nosso trabalho muito mais ágil e preciso. Agradeço a Dsers..

Ergo Lovers

The app is incredible for dealing with products with multiple variants, it makes drop shipping so much easier I can't imagine not having it anymore!

Bestachat

Application et service client au top .lorsque j'ai besoin d'assistance, j'obtiens une aide en temps quasi réel jusqu'à ce que mon problème soit résolu, merci Dsers.

QuickSupplyStore

Their customer service is AMAZING! Though it took some time to reach them (because of the time difference I think) my two problems were solved within 15 minutes. I love this app!!

Magic GalaxyLight

I'm using this app for the last 4 months, really loved the infrastructure of the app. They have a great support team available on messenger, I mostly use the bulk order feature of the app.

Mimar-yes,

Cette application est juste magnifique. ils ont un chat ou ils répondent rapidement et sur n'importe quel question

Ronddekeuken.nl

I really enjoyed using dsers. I saved a lot of time because of this app. Processing orders is really easy.