DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

1TruTree

Excellent customer support was my #1 selling point. They responded timely and provided detailed instructions to guide me through my panic state as my orders came in, and I was afraid I didn't have a variant. Ray and Fab carefully guided me through the process of finding the right variant and resolving other issues so that I could place my order timely. I only wish there was faster, inexpensive shipping and I could see whether I'm in sync with their hours of operation due to the GMT time difference. I look forward to learning more.

NanoSkin

Je suis très satisfaite de cette application, et encore plus du service client qui a su me conseiller efficacement lorsque je rencontrais une difficulté ! Ils sont très à l'écoute et réactif, ce qui est appréciable dans la vente en ligne. Bravo.

Maske101

j'ai eu vraiment de l'aide avec le support Dsers (Mickey), rien à dire à ce niveau là. je suis très contente-

Marishop Brasil

Melhor app do Shopify! Uso todos os dias, nunca tive problemas. Sou novo na plataforma, mas até o momento, zero defeitos!

InFace Base

Une équipe très réactive en cas de problème sur Messenger. Cela change des autres plateformes avec aucun service pour les entreprise! Nous recommandons avec grand plaisir.

LookVegan

Been using this app for over a year now and I love it. I can't live without it. It works great, I prefer this app over other fulfillment apps. Bulk ordering works flawlessly 95% of the time. Sometimes an order fails and I have to place the order manually, not sure what the reason for this is. This use to be completely free, but I will try the paid features soon when I open more shops.

Hey Fresh Smile

This app is great. Makes fulfilling orders so much easier, and their customer support is ON POINT! Extremely quick, even by email (got an answer within 5 minutes at 10pm EST). I'm taking full advantage of their free Pro subscription until december 31st 2020!

OAKBLOOD

Great support and customer service. Thank you for the help! Any issue I have had, the support team have been there :)

BornToBeSmart

I recommend this app. It is efficient and you win so much time with it. And as always, the support is great and responsive. In a few minutes, you get your answer. Great job guys!

Air Graphic

Outstanding App for an new Shopify store like myself. I was totally clueless about the processing orders process and DSers make it so much easier! I actually ran into some major problems with my first few orders (My fault I hadn't set up the product mapping properly) and Jesse, from the DSers online messenger support, was VERY clear with their support and issue was resolved quickly. This meant my customers product was able to be processed without much hesitation. Will definitely continue to use their service and recommend to others!