DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Minabelle.fr

I had a problem with my first order and Meena from the Dsers Team helped me find the solution very fast. Very good reactivity and support, I 100% recommend!

Hi Minabelle.fr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FUZE

The best app much better then oberlo and the staff is amazing ! I had a problem and they answered me very fast !

Hi FUZE,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

luvabuyz

Amazing customer service I was very surprised how easy it was to contact them and how quickly they respond.

Hi luvabuyz,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Hiveràlaise

When there is quality service, it should be noticed too! Friendly, patient, reactive and efficient! A wink to Barry!

Hi Hiveràlaise,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Reybe

I use this app since the beginning of 2020, it is great! It has lots of features for processing orders that I don't see in similar apps. Customer service is absolutely helpful and kind. Highly recommended.

Hi Reybe,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when processing orders. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

RedTwins

It's the best app, for all. I use it for months. No bugs, and also THE BEST SUPPORT Ever seen ! Thanks

Hi RedTwins,

We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

UpdateShop24

Excellent App, awesome customer support. Highly recommended.
Excellent App, awesome customer support. Highly recommended.

Hi UpdateShop24,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers and our customer service. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

iRevolut.fr

Support rapide et efficace. Réponses souvent accompagnées d'illustrations/Screenshoot pour faciliter la mise en oeuvre des solutions.

Hi iRevolut.fr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dainty Abode

The app is great. It has almost every feature you could want in a fulfillment app. The customer service is also really helpful and responsive. I was totally surprised with how helpful they were. When aliexpress asked me to verify my address and couldn't fulfill orders they suggested a helpful and practical solution to remedy the issue.

Hi Dainty Abode,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review on DSers and our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

oricular candle

la meilleur application support rapide et application rapide
facile pour tout ceux qui débutent. or

Hi oricular candle,

We are happy that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review on our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!