DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bluedotbargains

Reached out with another question today and Stephanie was kind enough to help me get straightened out. Thank you Stephanie, really appreciate your help today.

Hi,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and enjoy our customer service. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

INNOVOFUL

Location Chile

Me encanta esta app, puedo procesar mis pedidos de forma rápida y sencilla. Su diseño es realmente sencillo de usar y muy agradable visualmente. Su equipo de soporte es genial y contestan muy rápido, aparte de ser muy amables. Le doy 10 estrellas

Hi,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bubblin Brown Sugar Melanin Apparel

I am new to DSers, as Shopify is no longer using Oberlo and Jessica helped make this transition a lot easier by explaining to me the 1 step I kept overlooking which was preventing Aliexpress from processing my orders. She also sent helpful screen shots which took all of my confusion away. Lastly, She assisted greatly with step-by-step screen shots that I can follow in my journey of adding products to DSers from Aliexpress, selecting varients/sizes etc and finally pushing the items to Shopify. Jessica was patient and kind. Very very patient and we appreciate her kindness and professionalism.

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Enoprime

Location Germany

Ich bedanke mich rechtherzlich bei Dsers ( Jessica) mein anliegen wurde so schnell wie möglich bearbeitet und noch weitere Informationen durfte ich mitnehmen echt super empfehlenswert .

Hi,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Luxe Trends

WOW! the customer service is unbeatable. I contacted the Shopify team for 3 months for an issue they could not solve! They were throwing me from one person to another! So I contacted DSers in the chat, Jessica replied and Boom! problem solved in less than a minute. THANK YOU Jessica.

Hi,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Yellowbird Hair Care

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app in place of Oberlo and an item was not mapped correctly so I could place the order. I was able to contact Dsers on messenger and they work out all of the issued and explained exactly how it happened so I can understand if it ever happened again

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

kaptshop

Location Brazil

O suporte da DSers é muito bom, eu estava precisando de orientação sobre o remapeamento de um produto para outro fornecedor e a assistente Neva foi muito prestativa e atenciosa!

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Amazon-fisghing

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Muito bom!!! recomendo aos Dropshipping nos da tranquilidade, é um parceiro 100% eficaz recomendo a todos

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

APsavings

I would like to really thank Lena for the help that was given to me today. I'm new to this and it's hard to find Real help on these Apps nowadays. The help today was Outstanding. We are all pretty much new to this and this is the kind of service that we seek every time we contact support. Again,, Thanks a Bunch!

P.U.R LUXE SKIN

very happy with customer service, and fast replies to all my questions and needs!!!! i am so glad for your service

Hi,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!