DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Global Angelz

Location Denmark

The customer support on messenger helped me with everything within 5 minutes. It's really great. can 100% reccomend

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kitchen4MOM

Great communication fast reply thank you for the help. Twice I had a problem and it was fixed Thank you

Hi,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

choutec

Location Brazil

I'm very grateful for the speed and compression that Dsers support has, thanks.
I was treated very well, I recommend it.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WILDE BRANCHES

Helen was great, fast responding and helpful. thanks! She provided screenshots to help me understand.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Veintidós Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I got the help from one of their support team members named Helen. She replies to my message timely and solves my problem perfectly! I'm very satisfied with this service!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fantasy-Printer

Location Germany

I am very happy with this app. The support is very fast and uncomplicated. Jeo was able to help me quickly and well.

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shoy

Location Australia

This app is a game changer!!! I used to love Orbelo and was so upset once I heard they were shutting down! Then I found this app. I wasn't a fan because Orbelo had a simpler interface and I was used to it. So I looked again and found Dropshipman. It's a better version of Orbelo with the exact same interface. I was wowed. But after using Dropshipman I realised that DSERS was not only faster at importing products but was packed with features I can't live without. The interface once you get used to it, is simple and easy to use. I would recommend this app to everyone! Hope this helps make your decision in choosing a drop ship app easier. Take care Shopify peeps!

Hi,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Strayght Underwear

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The support team is really responsive and helpful, which made the migration from Oberlo to Dsers really easy!

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

mantaraystore

Location Israel

Sebastian was awesome, helped me with everything i needed. the app is really helpful and easy to use!

Pretty Cool Tools

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Emma provided superior service and was extra patient with me as a new user. I found her to be very knowledgeable and had excellent communication skills.