DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Smart Shop

Service client hyper rapide ! Application qui automatise t'es commande je recommande à 100% c'est génial. Merci à Eva pour son professionnalisme

Hêmy

Muito bom!atendimento ótimo e aplicativo muito bom também.Tive um problema e me ajudaram de forma bem clara de como tudo deve ser feito.Obrigada

LUNECK

Very Helpful customer service and in my opinion, better than the main competitor out there, since it lets me import products that the other wouldn't let me do. Definitely recommend DSers. They also have bulk fulfill which is a very nice feature once you scale.

MagikPoop

J'ai rencontré un problème lié à une mauvaise configuration de ma part au niveau des variantes.De ce fait, j'ai sollicité l'assistance et en 30 minutes le problème était résolu. Super service d'assistance

AlphaInshop

the customer support for this app is incredible. I recommend it for the processing and management of your orders

Insta Queen Collection

The app is very easy to work with, to import products to your store from Aliexpress is like one game, working and having fun in the same moment. Deserve to download it! Very kind customer service, they answer in messenger very quick, they are very available and always ready to help you.

Mat-O-Magic

Being a 1st time user their support desk helped me out of a tricky situation - gr8 to know they're invested in your success.

Haus of Babi

I appreciate their customer support they give me step by step instructions and I love that the app can do everything that we need for fulfillment.

Gearworks

Certainly great app to have as an asst if your running shopify stores. Highly recommend. Its a good fit for any niche

dyrebutikken.com

A free app that does all the job for me: From placing an order to fulfillment, everything is covered. I just have to pay on aliexpress and let it rock.
Keep up the great job.