DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kander & King

Brand new to this application...I'm finding it a little hard to get the hang of but I'm still getting used to it! My customer service rep, Krystal, helped me navigate the app and was quick to respond! ☺️

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

D Partee Shop

Location Trinidad & Tobago

i am so greatful for the assistance given by Sebastian, i was have trouble understanding the integration process, he took his time and went through in details.. I always appreciate great customer service . keep up the fantistic work

Hi,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Resolveasy!

Location Brazil

Awesome support from Helen in facebook chat. Was having a issue with mapping my products from my store. Thanks a lot <3

Hi,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shavan Style

The Customer support today was very helpful, and I am very happy to use this app! I just started using this app and I wasn’t sure how to use it but the customer support helped me step by step and showed me how it use it and was very patient with me and spend a lot of time making sure that I can use the app properly!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Via Global

Location Brazil

Big thanks to Helen for helping me out, really saved me and responded really fast. Great attendance.

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

sheenyshave

Location Austria

Big thanks to Clary, who answered me in like few seconds and helped me to solve my problem with dsers. I hope I will always have such a nice and friendly person by my side, if I need help. Nowadays it's not usual. Again big thanks to you Clary, you tried your best and I'm really thankfull!!

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyPeZ

Location Germany

Big thanks to Veronica for the fast help im new on Dsers and im super happy to switch to Dsers. The customer Service is excellent.

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

INVI Expressionwear

I got myself stuck in setting this App up after switching from Oberlo. Veronica to the rescue!! She tried her best to help me fix the problem myself, but when I was unable to achieve it, she simply took the only step she could and logged right in to my account and fixed it for me!! You know you've made the right App choice when THIS is the kind of customer service you receive. Veronica rocks and DSers made the smart choice to maker her a part of their team!

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

fastshop94

Helen , she help me.
I spoke with Helen
She was very good and nice
She halpeped me a lot
I asked here about the shopify store,
And after talking with her i was more clear about things i needed to know
I hope next time she will be the one to help me

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Every Home 24

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Ich habe DSers als alternative zu Oberlo installiert. Da ich viele meiner Shopify-Produkte manuell ergänzt hatte, wusste ich nicht wie ich diese im Nachhinein mit DSers verbinden kann. Hier hatte mir Emma vom Support innerhalb kürzester Zeit helfen können - vielen Dank! :)

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!