DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Casquette Vintage

I exchanged Oberlo for this application, good support and nice features. I recommand for all your dropshipping needs

October 28, 2020

Hi Casquette Vintage,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review on our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GOMSHOPP

franchement rien a redire!! le service client et super réactif et en plus très patient pour trouver une solution au problème et aussi a l'écoute .

Hi GOMSHOPP,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mercentury

I love this app. Give it a try it won't hurt. Their customer support is amazing. There still learning and growing. But all in all they are here for you. I will be honest though compared to other apps. Bulk ordering is a must have feature for beginning dropshippers and its free here which makes them stand out. They do need to fix certain issues to be the best app on Shopify though. Like Syncing products. Syncing product isn't too hard but if they made it more efficient less people would contact their customer support because its super easy to migrate to their store. Another feature I would recommend is to add an analytics section for product without needing orders. I would recommend also if you linked ad cost to sales channels like FB, IG, Google, Bing, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and influencer marketing to understand the analytics of your store. For example, Product cost, shipping cost, Ad cost. Another recommendation is to be able to import product from any website not just AliExpress. For example Alibaba. Another recommendation is pushing products out of stock it should be automated pretty fast. Another issue is in live product section it doesn't show shipping cost until order has been fulfilled big issue especially if supplier changes cost of shipping extremely fast to a big drastic number.

Hi Mercentury,

We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment on us. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

plaidwinter

Fast and efficient support, currently in the middle of launching my first shop they bring me a lot of help, I recommend!

Hi plaidwinter,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our support. DSers will continue trying its best to provide excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

trueskincarede

Best Fulfillment App so far!! Really like the integration and the functionality! Mapping feature is strong!!

Hi trueskincarede,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers and our mapping feature. Thank you for your review on our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ELITE CROSSING ZONE LLC

I wanted to leave my first app review because I messaged DSers-AliExpress Dropshipping today about a mapping question, and my question was answered immediately on fb messenger!! Not only did I get answers to the issue I had, but DSers also answered my other questions and made sure I was good to go! Thank you Dsers, this is the easiest and most through app on the shopify store! (I did NOT have any technical issues. The app works great, I was just confused on how to use it!) I HIGHLY recommend this app for dropshipping!

November 1, 2020

Hi ELITE CROSSING ZONE LLC,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Earlybreeze

I used the D-Sers customer service twice and i got a reply really quick which answered my questions on Point. Also the People are very Polite and courtious! Top!

Hi Earlybreeze,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AirCulture

DSERs is amazing! They have extremely great customer support. Their fulfillment system is very efficient (once you get used to it), and I could ask for better

Hi AirCulture,

We are glad you enjoy our customer service and using DSers. Thank you for your review on our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

JM Shop

Suporte tá de parabéns. Recomendo! Sempre que solicitado me atendem muito bem com praticidade e eficiência.

Hi JM Shop,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kurls.fr

Great Great support ! Only wish for more video tutorials (rather than blogpost) which are a little bit more complicated to digest !

Hi Kurls.fr,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. We will take your suggestions about more video tutorials into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave a comment on us. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!