DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

OOOVIN

Love this app above all else so far! It is free and it helps me fulfill all of my orders in no time. Fast support chat if needed and always spot on help and solutions! Will never be using anything else at this point!

Funniest Gift

Very good application. It is comprehensive and the most efficient when it comes to placing bulk orders on Aliexpress.
Good Job.

Prime Lofty

This app is awesome! It makes ordering a lot easier in my store. It is recommended for beginners and advanced level companies. It is easy to use and intuitive!

Wylak

Simple and Fast. DSers is a very good solution to manage easily your dropshipping business with Shopify

Slimkokkerellen.nl

Very useful, clear and fast communication to support. Support all the options you need, clear explanation.

Regards,
cor-de-haar-nl.myshopify.com

Genkent.com

We have been using this Dsers for 4 months, it is very convenient for me to guide the order, it is very helpful to me, it is really a very good software, give 5 star feedback .I highly recommend using

Floor Quake

I absolutely love this app, it's a hidden gem! I can't wait to try the SPLIT option, it's so convenient!

Compre facilities

It's the best app to place orders and automate the entire process! Every Dsers team is to be congratulated

Kompact Keeper

Dsers has helped me expedite my ordering process, was using another app before that had a very slow process and no bulk ordering

Big Vibes Family Wrapid Store

i love this app dsers because it really help you out with dropshipping and that is wonderful for me it's complete for those who want to start and for those who already started and that's continu up grading and that will be the plus in one word ( perfect )