DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Rejuvabelt

The best option for dropshipping with shopify. Lots of helpful features included to the process much faster therefor making your life easier. Highly recommended.

Sekonds

Great app, I have used it seamlessly for sometime now. It removes all the headaches of entering data manually within ali. This app is only going to get better with time.

Cheers

Skouli.com

C'est une meilleure application franchement aucun point négatif remarquer https://doop-com.myshopify.com/admin

Mundo Xavier

It is an excellent application. In it I can do anything I want and it is up to me. I love it. Dsers the best app.

FitLeven.be

I used this app to order in bulk, it works fine. I would recommend it if you have a lot of orders to process.

Via Men Shop

Via Men Shop
muito eficaz para quem trabalha com shopify, tras um suporte excelente, super recomendo o aplicativo!!!

Cloudoda

I switch to DSers from a well-known app and never look back. It works great and is a huge improvement over other apps in terms of bulk ordering, cost, and the ability to easily override products without having to create a new product in Shopify.

BellaMadison Boho Fashion

Excellent app, a great alternative to orbelo and allows me to remap my products to more than one supplier just in case the first one ran out.

Skin Chill

Simple and quick to set up, Dsers saves us a considerable amount of time. For a free application, Dsers is much more advanced than most of its competitors.

Meu Black Pods

Minha experiência com o aplicativo esta sendo ótima, ferramenta totalmente util para o meu dia a dia.
Com certeza é a melhor, para processar os pedidos.