Merchants highly value this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, automated features, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate its ability to handle large volumes of products and orders, fast product listing, and order automation. The 24/7 customer support, live chat feature, and free unlimited plan are also praised. The app is recognized for improving workflow efficiency and effectively managing complex order issues. The proactive support team is appreciated for providing helpful tips and assistance.

May 1, 2023

Isak helped me this evening with my shopify inventory questions. Isak was helpful, resourceful and knowledgeable and friendly. Great experience getting on-line help, would definitely use DSers help again.
Thanks!!!

Garnet Frog
12 months using the app
DSers replied May 2, 2023

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

May 10, 2023

I spent almost 2 days trying to figure out how to fix an order failure and the incredible, awesome, amazingly efficient Zoe came to my rescue and found the problem in like 2 minutes. Any time I have reached out they have my back

Garden Of EDM
About 1 year using the app
DSers replied May 10, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 6, 2023

Dear I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding customer service I received. Your team's dedication to providing exceptional support is truly commendable. The level of professionalism and promptness in addressing my inquiries exceeded my expectations. It's clear that your commitment to customer satisfaction is unwavering. Thank you for making my experience not just pleasant, but genuinely extraordinary. I value the high standards your team upholds and am grateful for the positive impact you've had on my interaction with your company. Keep up the fantastic work!

Ralph Hilfiger
12 days using the app
DSers replied October 7, 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

November 14, 2023

Atendimento rápido e eficiente. Muito simples solucionar minha dúvida.

Balmas Shopping
Brazil
4 months using the app
DSers replied November 15, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 27, 2023

Alice was very helpful in solving my problem. As someone who's new to the dropshipping, I was really struggling with my first order. Alice was very patient and walked me through every step. Her screenshots of what screen I needed to be on and how everything should look was the second best part of her helpfulness. Her patience throughout the entire process will forever be unmatched. I wish there were more Alices in the world. THANK YOU ALICE for everything. You rock!

Sugababy's This and That's
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied August 29, 2023

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 20, 2024

Sandy boulot incroyable malgré mes difficultés en anglais

Veram
France
22 days using the app
DSers replied January 21, 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

April 21, 2023

In February I had a big problem with my account and I was really stress about it because I couldn't treat my orders for some reason. This is were Mia came and help me solve the problem. She was very helpful and took all the time to help me solve the problem. I was completely relief after. Thanks again Mia 10/10 !

La Tienda 247
11 months using the app
DSers replied April 22, 2023

October 9, 2023

The service is just great, even if you are a beginner you have a good support in your back, i had a live chat with Isla and she was being really helpful with my questions and concerns. Thank you!

Kalopsia Store
Greece
12 months using the app
DSers replied October 10, 2023

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 17, 2023

Sandy is the best

LINKI STYLE
France
4 days using the app
DSers replied December 18, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 20, 2023

Support reached immediately! Thank you Jenny for effective problem solving and great communication. The application does its job well and is very helpful, I recommend.

Lilita Star
Poland
3 months using the app
DSers replied September 21, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!