DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Paw Favor

Location Singapore

Meena was responsive and communicated clearly. She not only helped resolve my issue, but also took the opportunity to suggest some improvements to my product listing! Great customer service! Just got another great support service from Zoe!

Hi Paw Favor,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mamacozy

Location India

With Quick 24/7 support DSers is my first choice for dropshipping products across the globe. Easy to understand steps and documentation and excellent user interface loaded with ton of features. This is highly recommended to everyone.

Hi Mamacozy,

We are glad to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

insigniaexpress

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer support agent Meena is really fast to respond and extremely helpful managed to solve my problem I had for a few days now.

Hi insigniaexpress,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FuiShop

Location Brazil

O Suporte está de parabéns! Muito bom o atendimento, atendente atencioso e prestativo. Obrigado por me ajudar.

Hi FuiShop,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

pialu

Location Switzerland

.The app is easy to use and Great customer service and app for shopify ! I can recommend this ! :) .

Hi pialu,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mazily

Location Germany

Nephele helps me so good in my Problem. Love this App and the Support! Its the best Dropshipping app for my opinion.

Hi Mazily,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Snowball

Location Brazil

Jessica provided me with a great and fast support! Thank you very much! It was fast and provided me with a good explanation!

Hi Snowball,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

fitattain

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app for my biz needs. Levi is a very helpful assistant, I will definitely recommend this app.

Hi fitattain,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

boutique-epicbuy

Location France

Très bon support. M'a beuacoup aidé sur messenger rapidement pour trouver des solutions pertinentes.
Jessica est la meilleure

Hi boutique-epicbuy,

BB's Catwalk

Location Ireland

I am new to all this dropshipping etc...I have been finding it confusing and needed to get in contact with DSERS a few times and especially today. The service is exceptional, I was on nearly an hour to the person and they were brilliant with me and very patient. Couldnt recommend highly enough. Brideen

Hi BB's Catwalk,