DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

floppyfishfun

Barrett did such a good job helping me find out if my order was made thanks again for all the help and support!

Hi floppyfishfun,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyLittlewhale

DSers is a perfect app for dropshipping. They also have a fast and great customer support. Barrett helped me quick on an issue I had and everything went back in order !! :)

Hi MyLittlewhale,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magic.sculpt

very satisfished with the DSERS help system ! they help me and resolve my problem ! thank you very ùuch

Hi Magic.sculpt,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyKitFoot

Very good service that responds very quickly and they always helped me, i am satisfied. Emann is the best. I recommend

Hi MyKitFoot,

Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. Our customer service team will continue working hard to improve users’ dropshipping experience by helping our users in every way they can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

psychic moon club.

Customer service was great, quick and helpful with my first order. Shoutout to Jessica and her patience throughout the process!

Hi psychic moon club.,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

bebekingz

Jessica is great and super attentive she answered all my questions thanks to her a lot !! i am totally satisfied

Hi bebekingz,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fuzarkshop

great service from jessica, very attentive, i don't even know anymore i'm already a fan of her haha ​​top service

Hi Fuzarkshop,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Jessica and other members of our customer service team are always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

eembeleze.com

atendimento nota 10 Jessica foi show, rápida ao retornar as mensagens e direta, problema solucionado em minutos...

Hi eembeleze.com,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Nafingalm

I used this application, when I did not understand a feature I contacted customer services, a very nice assistant named Jessica helped me through to the end of my process. Very good

March 17, 2021

Hi Nafingalm,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Oasis Markett

This app is really great. The support is just excellent so you'll never be alone in the process. Thank u Jessica for ur kindness.

Hi Oasis Markett,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!