DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bonheur Confort

Application qui te permet de passer plusieurs 10aines de commandes en 3 clics, je recommande totalement ! Le service client est réactif, joignable sur Facebook, j'ai eu un souci avec mes commandes, ils ont su m'accompagner pas à pas.

Hi Bonheur Confort,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Linaya Jones

Excellente application, le support client est réactif, aimable et à l'écoute. Grâce à leur patience et attention j'ai pu régler facilement le problème lié à ma commande. Je recommande vivement!

Hi Linaya Jones,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Safe Fellas

The app is usefull and intuitif, and the customer service was quick and understanding with my problems. Thanks to Jessica

Hi Safe Fellas,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Le Nouveau Nomade

Une application complète et intuitive indispensable aux e-commerçants ! Le service client est au top , précis, rapide, présent pour apporter son aide et résoudre rapidement les difficultés sans problème. Très à l'écoute, je recommande ! Je remercie pour cette fois ci Emann de la team DSERS pour son aide !

Hi Le Nouveau Nomade,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SitFit

Nothing to complain about for my request, Barrett was very polite, fast and efficient! Thanks again for your help!

Hi SitFit,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Max Shop One

Excelente atendimento. Sempre resolvem meus problemas. O atendente Barrett me ajudou com algo que eu não saberia resolver. Muito obrigado

Hi Max Shop One,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HappyBuy Mall

Very bad app, urgently in need of improvement and perfection!
1. It is not possible to import all shopify products (within 1000) in one click, and import up to 10. After selecting, the confirmation button cannot be found, and it cannot be imported in small batches. 2,I,t will be imported one by one, which is very unfriendly.It does not support batch modification of tag information such as type.
3,The chome plug-in industry is very low-end. It is not possible to import products that meet the filter criteria in one-click batch on the AliExpress page like shopmaster.
2. You need to add tags manually, and you cannot automatically grab and add tags. Tags are meaningless for managing and categorizing products. You need to add or select product types or collections that have been set by shopify. You need to select product types or products when publishing after importing products collections. Now it is impossible to choose shopify’s product type or collection, which is a fatal flaw. Developers do not understand shopifyg rules, and do not know the importance and essential difference of tags, product types, and product collections? Bring great troubles.
,5, The released products cannot be deleted in batches, they need to be deleted one by one, which brings huge workload, which is very painful and the gap is too big compared with shopmaste,

Hello HappyBuy Mall.

First, let me thank you for your extensive review, we appreciate honest feedback and details like you gave us.

Let me get back to you about every point

1. We limit the number of products you can import from your store to DSers to make sure there are no information missing. In case you need to import a big amount of products from Shopify (or WooCommerce) to DSers, our tech team can help you to do it. We know that Shopmaster user tend to have a lot of product, so we are adapting.

2. I'm sorry but we do not support batch import with the Chrome extension. A majority of our user carefully select product they want to import.

3. About the tags, I am sorry but I am not sure to fully understand what you mean exactly. You can tags multiple products in the Import List to organize your products. As for the Shopify collections, you can select them when you send the product to your store, along with the product type. If you met an issue or have trouble with this, our support team will be glad to guide you.

4. About the product deletion, you can also delete multiple products together, you just need to select the products you want to delete and click on "More action".

I hope I have answered your question.
Please let me know if you need help with anything, I will be glad to assist you!

PS: We realize that DSers is different from Shopmaster and we are working hard on bringing some of the features that user need. Feel free to contact our customer service team and let them know your needs!

Have a great day!

selfhomebeauty

Thank you Barrett for the support on Messenger! great service as always.
Amazing app overall is helped me so much.

Hi selfhomebeauty,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FY. Spirits

The help center is super great, I have an order issue, I messaged and help solve my problems with order thank you.

Hi FY. Spirits,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magalver

Muito bom o atendimento, me ajudou muito, simpatico e muito educado, e solucionou meu problemaMuito bom o atendimento, me ajudou muito, simpatico e muito educado, e solucionou meu problemaMuito bom o atendimento, me ajudou muito, simpatico e muito educado, e solucionou meu problemaMuito bom o atendimento, me ajudou muito, simpatico e muito educado, e solucionou meu problema

March 21, 2021