DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Julis Styles

Location Israel

Amazing app, easy to use, i tried a few dropshipping apps and this one has mapping options to choose variant based n country, amazing!!! and amazing support 24/7

January 4, 2022

Hi Julis Styles,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

KeychainReign

Location South Korea

This app made running my dropshipping business convenient. It has many useful features for experienced dropshippers. Also, customer support seems top-notch. I ran into a syncing problem once, and a customer support rep named Jenny responded immediately solved the issue. Thanks to Jenny for the great service.

January 4, 2022

Hi KeychainReign,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

YashaMerch

this app has been nothing but a pleasure to use, the customer service team via messenger is top notch. they are fast and very kind. I will continue to use DSers

Hi YashaMerch,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Anagoc shop

Location France

Great app, amazing support, i highly recommend working with them, i had a minor issue and been looking all over google and Yt to solve it, then i decided to contact their support an agent by the name Nephele helped me instantly and solved my problem

Hi Anagoc shop,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Inevitável

Location Brazil

Sempre tranquilo entrar em contato com você, excelente atendimento sempre. Ótimo atendimento do funcionário Nephele, obrigada!

Hi Loja Inevitável,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Eprice io

Location Brazil

I would like to thank the attendant Stephanie for her help, commitment and kindness in solving a problem in my store! Thanks to DSers and Stephanie

Hi Eprice io,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Odatty

the best dropshipping app in the world, it's very useful and the support team are very kind people :)

Hi Odatty,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pelie.co.uk

Location Poland

Colins helped me a lot. He quickly replied to my message and after a short while my problem was solved. Great customer service. I recommend and thank you. :)

Hi Pelie.co.uk,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zandega

Location Netherlands

Colins was very kind to me. He helped me with setting up a mapping so I can proces the order and my customers happy. I really satisfied how he helped me out

Hi Zandega,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ding Dings

Dsers has been the best and only platform that i can use, when i needed support a assistant named Villanelle helped me fix my issue quickly.
importing products and pushing them to my store is as seamless as it can be with Dsers.

Hi Ding Dings,