DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

vanillass

super nice app i made a mistake with my login user and they fixed it very fast actually you can't find better than Dsers i recomand it to everybody

Hi vanillass,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. DSers is always available to respond to your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FRAKLET

Très bon support utilisateur ! temps de réponse très court, avec un interlocuteur patient et jovial.

Hi FRAKLET,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here for you to help in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kawaii mood™

Great app ! Top customer service, always there to solve my problems, thank you to the team ! I recommend =)

Hi Kawaii mood™,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pawsonally

Thank you Violet for being helpful ! The online chat is of much convenience because you can share screenshots, links etc & get help right away. Keep the standards high ;) Thumbs up

Hi Pawsonally,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep the level of dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Put Together

assistance is fast an patient and very helpful. Thank you guys. I needed help and they stayed with me a ll along until i fix my problem.

Hi Put Together,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. Our customer service is always here for you. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pet & Baby Store

Thank you very much Jessica, you helped me in a loving way, and I managed to solve my problem. Very good.

Hi Pet & Baby Store,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Silibrush

I'm not used to posting reviews, but I think it's important to do it here. The application is very simple to use, it's quite intuitive. I have never encountered any problems caused by Dsers.
On the other hand, sometimes I made mistakes that I couldn't solve. These mistakes were purely my fault and I don't blame Dsers. So I contacted them to solve my problems and someone answered me almost within seconds. I can also assure you that it is a human who handles your request quickly, efficiently and courteously. When I have a problem, instead of worrying and saying "oh no, how am I going to solve it", I send a message to their customer service and everything is solved within 5 minutes. That's why I wanted to write a review here, I love their customer service. If every company could have the same one it would be a dream. Special thanks to Emily, Meena, June and Violet who assisted me brilliantly when I needed it.

Hi Silibrush,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service teams work very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vida Prática

Great job from Jessica! Super helpful and quick! Thank you!
Great job from Jessica! Super helpful and quick! Thank you!

Hi Vida Prática,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pé de Algodão

I love this app, it really make me save a lot of time, doing a bulk order, really aprecciate and the support is really good, always on point!

Hi Pé de Algodão,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and bulk ordering feature. We will keep improving DSers on providing a fabulous dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

cosmos777

It has friendly, fast service and great features.
I am excellent compared to other apps. Highly recommend.
I am very satisfied.

Hi cosmos777,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our App. We will continue making sure to provide a fantastic dropshipping experience to all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!