DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whoopclap

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great help from Barrett :) He helped me reactivate a old shop that i i couldn't coonect to my account! Thanks again

Joa PT

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is the perfect tool to outsource (part of) your fulfillment. We use it for a manual tool to import and fulfill products through aliexpress. It works very well. We switched from another app to DSers because DSers works better in many ways: SWS works much better if you run large volumes and you have a lot of employees who you don't want to be able to see extensive financial data. The customer support is also always quickly accessible via chat and does its best to handle everything properly.

UniZone

I used the app to fulfil orders from Aliexpress and I had problems using the app because it was my first time using the app, then I contacted the support and talked to Jessica she was very helpful she helped my a lot.

Spark Vegan

Location Hong Kong SAR

I use this app to fulfil Shopify - Aliexpress orders. Dsers has a very good customer support system, very efficient, easy to use, and 24/7. Had a problem quickly resolved by Jessica just now, thank you!

Laser Cat

Location Italy

I ask to Jessica for a question on processing order for my store. I have a good explanation very clear. Thanks Jessica

Dealfactor Canada

Great support, great App, it looks promising. I recently started using it and it looks great. Looking forward to a better journey with 'em.

Princesa Ninja

Location Brazil

Great app, easy to use, great service, support answer faster, and they make sure that you understand everything!

Meet Across

Location France

Hello, customer service is great and very responsive. In the event of a dispute, support intervenes quickly! Great app8 Regards

Hi Meet Across,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Brico Easy

Location France

Hello, I have been working with Dsers for a long time. An attentive and very responsive service! I highly recommend this application. Regards

Hi Brico Easy,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Cube Shop

June has been very helpful in account transfer and setup. We appreciate the guidance throughout the process!

Hi The Cube Shop,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!