DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
July 9, 2022

Joey helped me a lot with the currency exchange process at my store. Very satisfied with his work. If you need help, look for him... he's very efficient.

Provisao Axiomatica
Brazil
Time spent using app: 18 days

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 9, 2022

Usei o app para entender melhor as configurações e agradeço a Krystal pelo ótimo atendimento e a atenção dela.

SUPERPESSOAL
Brazil
Time spent using app: 13 days

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 9, 2022

Lucy you are amazing help me to fix my order issue ,helpful fast smart , guide me in right way explain by pictures .

تيرتر
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 9, 2022

Tang Was amazing with assisting me with my orders. I had other questions in regards to processing the orders and also shipping and handling and Tang was great with helping with all of my questions.

perfectclassylook
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 9, 2022

Helen was amazing today, provided excellent service, super professional and kind. So patient as well

Just BeCause
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!