DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Meu shoopweb

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A Stephenie!Me atendeu super bem , e solucionou meu problema .Excelente suporte ! Indico muito esse app

Hi Meu shoopweb,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja MaxSale

Location Brazil

Precisei de ajuda para resolver um erro no processamento dos meus pedidos e o Levi me ajudou muito! Gostei bastante do suporte dele!

Hi Loja MaxSale,

Paw Palz

I had a problem with using the mapping feature, and Stephanie from their live chat was very helpful and helped me sort the problem out quickly. Thanks again

Hi Paw Palz,

We are happy to learn that our customer service is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Electronics Impact

Time spent using app 1 day

I am still learning about this app, I am using it to process my orders. I encountered and contacted the support team. I received a human answer right away, Jessica was very attentive and she understood the matter and fixed it right away. Thank you Jessica.

Hi Electronics Impact,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ecartofy.official

Location Australia

Jessica helped me a lot with the order that I was struggling to fulfill. She was very efficient and incredibly patient. I didn't know much about the process and she helped me learn. I really appreciate it!

Hi ecartofy.official,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Little Helpers

Customer service is amazing. Jessie did a great job and solved my problem the same day. Keep up the good work!

Hi Little Helpers,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Coboxe

Lena was an absoulte legend. Issue solved in 5 minutes. What a hero. Thanks Dsers, no one comes close to you guys in the dropshipping world.

Hi Coboxe,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ganzerwagen

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I didn't how to automate to send the tracking code email after fulfilling the order, but Stephen, from customer support, replied in only 2 minutes and helped me sort it out. Awesome customer support!

Hi ganzerwagen,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ISIS LOJA ESOTERICA

Location Brazil

excellent service Krystal! Thank you so much for your patience and dedication in solving my problem.

Hi ISIS LOJA ESOTERICA,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LACIGONA

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

J'utilise Dsers pour ma boutique c'est très pratique. Aujourd'hui j'ai eu besoin d'aide et Catherine m'a été d'une aide précieuse pour la récupération des commandes placer sur aliexpress. Merci Catherine

Hi LACIGONA,

We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!