Reviews (26,237)

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the dropshipping process with its seamless integration with AliExpress, enabling quick order placement and automatic tracking updates. Its user-friendly interface and bulk order capabilities save significant time, while the responsive customer support and 24/7 live chat are highly valued. Advanced order tracking and a free unlimited plan are also notable features.

November 8, 2023

Very helpful and fast in response, they stuck with me until a solution was reached. :)

Mountaq Adventure Gear
DSers replied November 9, 2023

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 16, 2023

Really they are a great team Their response was quick and clear, and the problem was quickly resolved with pictures and explanations

Daddy Bom
Saudi Arabia
DSers replied August 18, 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 22, 2023

As an absolutely new user I had some problems with understanding the settings in my Dsers account, very thankful to Selena for clearing up details for me!

Polar Petz
Kazakhstan
About 2 months using the app
DSers replied November 23, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 1, 2023

Irene was a very big help! I'm super new to dropshipping so I had no idea what to do but with her help it made it so much easier

Fidget Club Store
3 months using the app
DSers replied July 3, 2023

October 20, 2023

A very very big thank you to Sylvia who was very kind, attentive and she solved all my concerns, I recommend, thank you very much!

Ma boutique
France
DSers replied October 22, 2023

November 2, 2023

Isla was my saviour!!! I spenages trying to fix an issue, but when I asked her, she helped me fix it almost instantly!! Her instructions were clear and precise and I couldn't be happier with her awesome service! Thank you Isla!!!

The Gadget Grid
27 days using the app
DSers replied November 5, 2023

October 30, 2023

Olivia the assistence she was quick to response and helped alot. she was kind and act as an expert on the matter. Which i really liked as a costumer in need for aid. I highly recommend them and though all the assistence. They highly recommended and much respected.

FenixDelivery
Sweden
3 months using the app
DSers replied October 31, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 26, 2023

Amazing service! Thank you so much

TrendyFinds
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
DSers replied January 3, 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 1, 2023

This is a great application, the service I've receive was fast and professional.
was easy for me to understand as a new drop shipper

Unified Baby
Israel
10 months using the app
DSers replied September 3, 2023

August 23, 2023

Una was very profesionnal and she help me so much to remake the synchronisation of my items.
I hope to get an assistance with her in the future.

Guillaume

lovatoy.fr
France
Over 1 year using the app
DSers replied August 24, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!