DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

einfachglücklich24

Location Germany

This app will make your live so much easier and safe tons of hours. In case you have a question just contact the support team on Facebook. They answer super fast and have an answer for every question!

Hi einfachglücklich24,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. We strive to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

STYLISH EXTRAS

Dsers is a wonderful. order fulfillment and supplier finding app for drop shippers, it is even Free, I really love this App, thank you so much for this App to Dsers, It makes my life easier. Even the customer supports is unparalleled, this customer support agent Catalina is wonderful, she helped me solve all of my problems She is the best customer support rep ever

Hi STYLISH EXTRAS,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

By Nini

Location France

I was confronted with a problem with the synchronization of the commands. Meena was the person in charge of my request, she was able to solve the problem in a few minutes and gave me advice for the next times. Very reactive and professional support. I 100% recommend

Hi By Nini,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Acessórios Em Geral Mix Routes

Location Brazil

Parabéns atendente Joana, ela é otima, paciente e atenciosa e sabe resolver e conversar bem. Parabéns atendente Joana, ela é otima, paciente e atenciosa e sabe resolver e conversar bem.

Hi Acessórios Em Geral Mix Routes,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Joana. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Onlifeshop

Location Netherlands

Fast reply and nice helping team!! thankyou. I recommend it to everyone if you want a good customer service!! Thankyou so much.

Hi Onlifeshop,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

CollarSafeLED

Location Australia

help was literally seconds away with clear and quick communication having my issue sorted in minutes.

Hi CollarSafeLED,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to help you in every way they can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

JJBA Store

Location France

This App is a must have for any dropshippers ! His features are insane but the most incredible thing is the customer service. Highly reactive and efficient ! I recommend !

Hi JJBA Store,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HADDASHORE

Location Chile

Excelente Aplicación me ha ayudado bastante para generar ingresos y mostrar mi tienda, buena atención, muchas gracias.

Hi HADDASHORE,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Gadget Warehouse

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works well and they have very fast and helpful support. Jessica was very professional and helped me understand how everything works.

Hi The Gadget Warehouse,

Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We are happy that you had a great experience with Jessica. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AIRDROPS

Location Brazil

Tive um problema simples , mas que eu não conseguia identificar o erro. A atendente Jessica rapidamente descobriu , me mandou print e tudo ocorreu bem ! Melhor atendimento!

Hi AIRDROPS,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team, especially Jessica, will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!