Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, efficient order processing, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the time-saving automation features and exceptional customer support, including a live chat feature. Key features such as bulk order processing, real-time order tracking, and robust inventory management are praised. The app's ability to handle large product volumes and proactive support team are also commended. Many merchants note that the app has transformed their businesses, allowing them to focus on growth.

June 12, 2022

The Customer support is soooo amazing and patient with details. They are ready to help you to find your own mistakes for hours! Thanks!!

Harzle
DSers replied June 13, 2022

Hi,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

May 11, 2022

Had a little problem with the app, contacted customer support and Jeo helped me for no time ! Satisfied with the app and it's support, nowadays it's rare both the app and support to be perfect.

Magnito
Bulgaria
June 6, 2023

Very satisfied with the service Irene took care of me and solved my problem is just a few minutes...

HQshop
Ireland
9 months using the app
DSers replied June 6, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 16, 2021

I have installed this app for my bussiness and it is working very nicely. And all my problems and issues are getting answere very well. Thank you

Aadhyacollections
India
DSers replied March 16, 2021

Hi Aadhyacollections,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 19, 2022

Jenny von Desers hat mirsehr freundlich und kompetent weitergeholfen. Vielen Dank ! Jederzeit wieder !

Fantimo
Germany
DSers replied July 19, 2022

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 7, 2023

There was this girl 'Cynthia', and I was having trouble with an order She helped me to understand the whole process step by step with time. It was so satisfying to get this kinda help from the Support team.

Pomeranian Klub
9 months using the app
DSers replied June 8, 2023

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 6, 2022

Catalina was very helpful, professional and assisted me with fullfilling an order as i am still trying to get familiar with DSERS. She is an asset to your company and was awesome.

Cheeky's Picks
DSers replied July 6, 2022

May 15, 2021

The app seems to work quite well, and it has all the options I need. Customer service is also excellent. Meena answered very promptly and efficiently.

Minerva Design, Arts and Crafts
Portugal
DSers replied May 17, 2021

Hi Minerva Design, Arts and Crafts,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

April 4, 2021

I like it , good support and help me with some questions . Thank you for help me, app wonderfull and easy for use .

Cherry Store
Brazil
DSers replied April 5, 2021

Hi Cherry Store,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

hi, I got a good service by Colin. good and quick service. I want to Thanks to Colin and recommend him:)))

Dropster
Norway
DSers replied July 12, 2022

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!