DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 21, 2021

Suporte rápido, atendimento do Chris foi excelente, se dedicou a resolver o meu probloma!! Parabéns!

Juliete Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Juliete Store,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

Temps de réponse tres rapide et une disposition totale de mon interlocuteur a répondre a ma préoccupation. Merci a toi Krystal

Bonheur Chat
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi Bonheur Chat,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

Perfect! Anne helped me very quick! She fixed my problem! Thanks! my problem was solved in the best way

Linckei Comércio
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Linckei Comércio,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

The customer service (Anne) helped me very quick and good. She explained everything in detail with screenshots so I could follow everything very easily!

homefyyy
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi homefyyy,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

Service client excellent ! J'avais plein de problème et je suis tombé avec " Tang " dans le service client, elle ma tout régler super rapidement, elle ma tout bien expliqué franchement je la remercie beaucoup elle est géniale !

Mon Petit Roi
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Mon Petit Roi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

Muito bom o app! E ainda conta com suporte incrível. Fui muito bem atendido pela Tang. Resolver todas minha dúvidas!

Genial Presentes
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Genial Presentes,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

Impecável a atenção da Meena, resolvi os problemas muito mais rápido e fácil. serviço muito bem qualificado.

New Wiki
Portugal
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi New Wiki,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

Great Live Customer support with less wait time. "Helen" from the support team made it easy and explained things I was not clear about. Much recommended.

ToddlerMate
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi ToddlerMate,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 21, 2021

I love love this app. I can find fashionable items with quick shipping times. Anytime I’ve contacted support they always go and beyond to help. From my first chat with Chris, I knew I had found a great source

Lusciouslh
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Lusciouslh,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 20, 2021

Lena me ajudou miuito, adorei. bom trabalho e tirou minhas duvidas, atendimento no mensagger foi rapido e preciso

BLUE SKY LOJA