Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and AliExpress, enhancing efficiency in product sourcing and order fulfillment. Its automation features save time, allowing focus on business growth. The app is praised for advanced order tracking and exceptional customer support, boosting customer satisfaction and retention. The platform is user-friendly and offers a free unlimited plan for beginners. With 24/7 support available via Facebook Messenger, it's an indispensable tool for dropshipping.

July 5, 2023

They did a very professional job of helping me set up my store orders. Very fast response and fast working from their end too.

Valfortor
20 days using the app
DSers replied July 6, 2023

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 11, 2023

Eden,So HELPFUL and Patience

cutiedressstudio
5 months using the app
DSers replied December 12, 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 22, 2023

Alice was great. She stayed until my request was submitted. So kind, professional and willing to help. She works it out like she was solely created for this

Ezon Cosmetics
Saudi Arabia
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied August 23, 2023

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 24, 2023

Atendimento excelente da Olivia! Resolveu de forma maravilhosa o meu problema e muito rapidamente também. Além disso deixou tudo mais fácil de entender mandando imagens.

Dona bacana
12 months using the app
DSers replied November 26, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

September 9, 2023

I am just getting started dropshipping and Wendy has been so helpful in helping me navigate everything! I love DSers!

My Store
25 days using the app
DSers replied September 11, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

November 24, 2023

Bianca was awesome!

Dropmax
3 months using the app
DSers replied November 26, 2023

October 18, 2023

Olivia is the best. She helped me in a very urgent problem.

My Store
5 months using the app
DSers replied October 19, 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 18, 2023

I'm really happy with the support from Watson who helped me 100% to connect my store and list the products.

Galentino
France
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied July 20, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 1, 2023

Hello
Very good app with easy interface the support is also on top i recieved perfect assistance from Alicia with a few questions like sku and so on very fast responds and also very useful and respectful

Deen>Dunya
Germany
3 months using the app
DSers replied July 3, 2023

October 29, 2023

Muito satisfeito com o atendimento da atendente Lily, atenciosa, prestativa e muito capacitada, foi muito paciente e conseguiu me auxiliar de maneira extremamente profissional, altamente capacitada para o serviço!

ArmaZém dos Anjos
4 months using the app
DSers replied October 31, 2023

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!