Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Deleuse Fine Jewelry & Couture

Easy to use, uploads in seconds. The stats shows viewers within a couple of hours. The price is certainly terrific!

Shop The Hound

This app was super easy to set up and I'm excited to see what it does for my store. Makes me feel like one of the "big brands".

Birthday Bundles Hair Extensions

I used this app to market my store I really hope it helps me to make sales goals and increase my monthly revenue

Acatar Supply

I'm excited to see the results! The free forever plan is a blessing to have! Thanks for making it accessible to everyone.

T.M. Ward Coffee Company

So far so good? Easy to install and the owner got right in touch and said thanks for signing up!! Now we just wait and see- and as we speak the first visitor is here!! I'm happy so far!!

The Celtic Ranch

So far so good, was easy to install. Since we only opt'd in 24 hours ago I will update this review after 30 days to let you know!

Course & Club

I'm getting a lot of retargets and have only had the app for a couple of weeks! Hoping to see conversions soon!

My Dental Wig

Mydentalwig.com
This app was installed at: https://mydentalwig.com/ but don't know what Retargeting ads does. It shows "impressions" "clicks" "$revenue". Don't know what that means. For that reason. Will update if I get clarification

April 10, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. In a few words, retargeting helps return non-converting visitors to your website and convert them into buyers. This works the following way. Once a visitor leaves your website without making a purchase, we start showing them ads of your store featuring the products the visitor has been showing interest in. The ads will be shown on all major ad networks, including Google and OpenX.

Since retargeting is an advertising tool, it’s effectiveness is measured by impressions, clicks, and revenue driven. Impressions are the number of times your ads were seen by your past visitors. Clicks are the number of clicks made on your ads. Revenue is the value of all your sales made thanks to our app.

Your campaign has already started and your past visitors are already seeing your ads. You can find the first statistics data on your dashboard. Since retargeting shows ads to just your past visitors, the number of clicks/impressions and revenue will increase after some time once we’ve gathered more of your website’s audience.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to our Customer Care if you have additional questions regarding our app or your campaign specifically.

Marketkiwisplace

cêst un bon app je le commande pour d autre il aide a acumele de visite pour ton site et d aide a faire connaitre

Masinof

I used this app to generate retargeting campaigns for my business. It's pretty straightforward and very easy to install. I hope to see great results.