Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

My Dental Wig

Mydentalwig.com
This app was installed at: https://mydentalwig.com/ but don't know what Retargeting ads does. It shows "impressions" "clicks" "$revenue". Don't know what that means. For that reason. Will update if I get clarification

April 10, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. In a few words, retargeting helps return non-converting visitors to your website and convert them into buyers. This works the following way. Once a visitor leaves your website without making a purchase, we start showing them ads of your store featuring the products the visitor has been showing interest in. The ads will be shown on all major ad networks, including Google and OpenX.

Since retargeting is an advertising tool, it’s effectiveness is measured by impressions, clicks, and revenue driven. Impressions are the number of times your ads were seen by your past visitors. Clicks are the number of clicks made on your ads. Revenue is the value of all your sales made thanks to our app.

Your campaign has already started and your past visitors are already seeing your ads. You can find the first statistics data on your dashboard. Since retargeting shows ads to just your past visitors, the number of clicks/impressions and revenue will increase after some time once we’ve gathered more of your website’s audience.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to our Customer Care if you have additional questions regarding our app or your campaign specifically.

Marketkiwisplace

cêst un bon app je le commande pour d autre il aide a acumele de visite pour ton site et d aide a faire connaitre

Masinof

I used this app to generate retargeting campaigns for my business. It's pretty straightforward and very easy to install. I hope to see great results.

Wilson-Made

Easy enough to set up, waiting for results now. Has a reasonable amount of customisation for the way the ad appears. Will update again when results start coming in.

ToddyBee

am on the free plan and it took some time before it started running, i ask them and they said it will take time to get all the audience. it's running now and all what i can say is that so far it doing great, i will only upgrade when i see sales coming in.
Thanks.

Oil Vault

Easy to install and straightforward. Still waiting to see the long-term results but so far so good. Great app.

D.I.Y Catering

It's been active for 2 weeks and seems to be driving traffic. Given it is free for now, I don't mind continuing to use the app for few months and determine where it leads.

Pitter Patter Baby Boutique

So far so good, Thanks for offering a free option

Wearmoda

Super easy to install and style the ads after your page for congruency. if anything come up they hold your hand all the way proactivly :)

Door & Hinge

It's super easy to use & the support is great. I just started my campaign and am excited to see the results!