Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Marketkiwisplace

cêst un bon app je le commande pour d autre il aide a acumele de visite pour ton site et d aide a faire connaitre

Masinof

I used this app to generate retargeting campaigns for my business. It's pretty straightforward and very easy to install. I hope to see great results.

Wilson-Made

Easy enough to set up, waiting for results now. Has a reasonable amount of customisation for the way the ad appears. Will update again when results start coming in.

ToddyBee

am on the free plan and it took some time before it started running, i ask them and they said it will take time to get all the audience. it's running now and all what i can say is that so far it doing great, i will only upgrade when i see sales coming in.
Thanks.

Oil Vault

Easy to install and straightforward. Still waiting to see the long-term results but so far so good. Great app.

D.I.Y Catering

It's been active for 2 weeks and seems to be driving traffic. Given it is free for now, I don't mind continuing to use the app for few months and determine where it leads.

Pitter Patter Baby Boutique

So far so good, Thanks for offering a free option

Wearmoda

Super easy to install and style the ads after your page for congruency. if anything come up they hold your hand all the way proactivly :)

Door & Hinge

It's super easy to use & the support is great. I just started my campaign and am excited to see the results!

EUG FASHION

BE AWARE, TOTAL SCAM !!!!!!!!! very Disappointing in any sense , the worst was that they CHARGE for CLICKS not for Sales as they write in their policy they just Suck your Budget of 100$ that they initially requested NOT even one SALE what i can say, i have even make an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT on Shopify Support !
my Shop : www.eugfashion.com

March 14, 2019

Hi there,

I’m very sorry you haven't seen results from using our app. But I would like to give a detailed answer to your review:

1. We bill per click/impression, not per sale. This is clearly stated here: https://help.rontar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002831574-How-does-Rontar-charge-my-account-

2. We did bill you $100 initially, but you spent only $55.81 of it. The rest was refunded to you upon your request.

3. You spent just $55.81 on retargeting, which may not always be enough to see sales. Sometimes you may spend $50 and see no sales, then you see 2 or 3 sales with the next $50 spent on ads. This is how it usually works.

If you ever decide to give our app a try again, we have a free plan now that you can use.