Local Delivery • Route Planner

Route Planner, Local Delivery Dispatch & Tracker by EasyRoutes

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Luft Balloon Store

We are very impressed with this app so far - we have been using it for about a week and are thrilled with how it integrates with our shopify orders and saves us so much time creating and updating our delivery routes. Customer service has been incredibly responsive and helpful, and very open to suggestions and feedback. The customer facing side is very thorough and detailed, giving our customers the ability to track their order. Overall we are thrilled and are looking forward to this helping our busy season run smoothly!

Ortaliza

Time spent using app About 1 month

We started using the app, liked it, but stopped because it didn't have the SMS notification option. They contacted me asking why we removed the app, I explained the reason and said we would go back once they had that feature. So we did, as soon as they told us they had the SMS feature running. We've been using the app for a few weeks, we still have some issues that we are trying to figure out together, but we love the app, its usability, and most of all the quick response and attention we're getting from their team to solve these bugs. A special shoutout to Boris who has been my main point of contact so far. The app is quite pricey, but if we are able to get to where we want, I believe it will be well worth the cost. PS.: We've been testing quite a few route planning apps since the launch of our startup (about a year and a half), and this has been the best app by far.

Bliss Artisan

This app is EXACTLY what I needed for my wholesale delivery routes. I was tired of getting the "Any idea when your driver will get here?" text messages from our wholesale clients. This app takes care of that issue and then some! It sets the "fastest" route and displays it to both me and my drivers. It notifies our clients when the delivery driver has left the facility. It gives them an ETA. It notifies them when their order was delivered by email, text, or BOTH! I had a couple of questions, I emailed the company, and within 24 hours, I was on a ZOOM call with one of the founders, and my issues were solved/explained...AMAZING app and an AMAZING staff...quick looking...just install it!

The Vape Store - Malta

Location Malta

We have tried several route planners for our operation but this one by far is the best one we've used. Its easy to use, has a good interface and provides our customers with detailed information during the delivery and supplies them with proof of delivery options on completion. We can import orders from our other shops and plan an integrated route containing them all and the ability to assign drivers and only pay for the ones being used on a daily basis is excellent. On a further note... if you have a problem the team of support staff are quick and efficient to answer any of your questions and solve your problems. To the point of if its something that would better the app they include it on their next app update... what more could you ask?

Farm2Door

Very easy to use app for a decent price. We dont deliver daily and all big route apps are priced for daily deliveries with multiple drivers. This app lets you change the amount of drivers and bills you accordingly. Customer support is quick and very helpful! Definitely recommend getting this app!

JOMO Studio

Best local delivery app in Shopify store. Connect with Shopify seamlessly, flexible ways to view and pull orders to create a route, customizable and branded tracking pages, all you need for a local delivery app is here.

Native Poppy

We had been using a different website for routing for years and made the switch to this one in order to keep everything within Shopify. While this app is a little simpler than what we had been using, it has everything you need and that simple interface makes it much easier to train employees on how to use it. The developers are also very responsive to all of my various requests. Their pricing is not competitive, but their service has started to match what we found in other places. And the ease of having a routing software this sophisticated within Shopify makes it worth the extra money.

Butcher Baker Grocer

Location Australia

A truly wonderful last mile delivery solution for a small business such as mine. It has all the features of a big brand solution at a very reasonable price point. It has made our operation look and run super smooth!

Crisper

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to manage my weekly deliveries in-house with my team of drivers. It was especially helpful because my business is a subscription service and that type of order doesn't quality for Shopify's native route generator. This app does everything I need it for!

The Saltiest Dog

Location Australia

Easy Routes is great, it made a task that was taking me an hour take literally a minute! I use it every day for my business and still can't believe how much time it saves me! Its so easy to use. The app for drivers is super convenient and support has always been quick and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6