QuickBooks Sync by Webgility

QuickBooks Sync by Webgility

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, track payouts, & sync inventory.

Gin and The Banker

Nehal was a wonderful help -- very knowledgeable and helped solved my issues quickly and efficiently.

Fabulous You Boutique

We have had numerous issues with this program. That said, we are always able to get phone help very quickly and so far they have been able to efficiently fix the problem. K Sahu was very helpful today.

Vitrazza

We have been using Webgility for a couple of years to import our orders from Shopify into Quickbooks desktop. It does what we need and keeps us from duplicating effort.

MINDINMOTION

Customer service help is helpful but took some time to get access and set up properly. Used with QuickBooks Desktop

The Den @ Turner High School

I am very happy with the app so far. Still a work in progress to get everything 100% active from our end but getting there. Looking forward to our first sales via webgility and shopify.

Retail - King Bean Coffee Roasters

Vipin was great at helping me update the software. It syncs our online orders with quickbooks easily. it's great!

Everything Mixed Media

This is going to make life so much easier once I have my items mapped. I do think that the mapping feature needs a little change to enable you to search fields that would make it easier ! Other than that the software is great. Tech support is awesome

Tyretec

Intuit recently released Quickbooks POS V19 that boasts of E-commerce integration. The integration service is provided by Webgility. I faced challenges trying to sign up to a suitable package for our business. However, Mr. Vishal Talati came to my rescue and guided me accordingly - he was really helpful and knowledgeable about intuit/webgility collaboration.

October 14, 2020

So sorry to hear about your experience! We offer integration with QuickBooks Point of Sale at different pricing given our partnership with Intuit. Please visit https://qbpos.webgility.com to see pricing. Sorry for the confusion and we'll update our listing to clarify this.

Chicago Dance Supply

I use Webgility to sync my Quickbooks Desktop POS and my Shopify store. The product has many features, but some I do not need or do not have experience with. I have struggled a bit to sync my products, but today Smita Sharma helped me tremendously. She gave me many great insights, and made me much more confident in what steps to take. AND, of course I know she and the other staff are always just a phone call away. Smita gets FIVE stars.

Napa Soap Company

testing this app versus THUB. Don't have quite enough experience yet but i can say their support is awesome. very easy to get a hold of someone and easy to resolve issue as they can do a remote login. so far so good!