QuickBooks Online Sync

QuickBooks Online Sync

From $139/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 4, 2021

I use this ap to help me post online orders to Quickbooks POS. I really like how it syncs the orders. I wish there was a better way to accept the sell gift cards online & use them in store. Webgility & Shopify want customers to only use the gift cards online. Also, I don't care for the way it records Sales Tax as a line item. Non-taxable & Taxable sales should also be broken down on the Tax Category summary report. Karen Doebbler, Accountant, Penner's, Inc.

Penners
Time spent using app: 13 days
February 24, 2021

Shopify integration was great. Look forward to seeing the full potential of Webgility. Faizan was a great integrater & answered all my questions.

High Country Ski & Tennis
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 18, 2021

We are using QB and the Webgility app to integrate. There are have been some learning curve glitches to get it setup across multiple computers, but overall the customer service team is easily accessible and although it has taken multiple efforts, they have been helpful in solving all problems. There has been some trial and error setups with discounts and other financial aspects of the integration, but so far we have been able to make everything meet our needs.

jlchildress
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 16, 2021

I like that this app syncs my store inventory and orders, etc. from Quickbooks Point of Sale to my Shopify online store and vice versa. I have just begun using this app so it will take some time to give a proper review, but I believe that this app is going to meet my needs wonderfully.

Rumor Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 9, 2021

When it works, its great! They often have updates that if you don't install can cause the scheduler to stop working. But their technicall support (last pers on I spoke to was Shobhit) is really great and they usually help resolve any issues quickly.

Apoterra Skincare
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 21, 2020

I hate accounting! If it wasn't absolutely necessary, I wouldn't do it. It is necessary, though, so I looked for the easiest solution. Webgility makes it as easy as it's going to get. All my sales data transfers over to Quickbooks (desktop Enterprise edition) pretty seamlessly. (I can't tell you how much I wish all the data for all my purchases would, too!) From time to time my account rep, Shoeb Khan, checks in to see if I am having any problems. So far all is well. The software works.

The TenBum Store
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Webgility, Inc. replied January 5, 2021

We're glad we could make the process easier and look forward to all the time savings you'll enjoy in the future. Thank you!

December 11, 2020

Nehal was a wonderful help -- very knowledgeable and helped solved my issues quickly and efficiently.

Gin and The Banker
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 3, 2020

We have had numerous issues with this program. That said, we are always able to get phone help very quickly and so far they have been able to efficiently fix the problem. K Sahu was very helpful today.

Fabulous You Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 2, 2020

We have been using Webgility for a couple of years to import our orders from Shopify into Quickbooks desktop. It does what we need and keeps us from duplicating effort.

Vitrazza
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 1, 2020

Customer service help is helpful but took some time to get access and set up properly. Used with QuickBooks Desktop

MINDINMOTION