Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

End form spam and fake accounts, protect your checkout

Lisa Russo Fine Art

I think they're being inundated with new folks due to the fake customer account setup issue. I see that my customer setup forms & contact forms are now protected - thank you!

Skaven

It was a very big problem but support worked quickly. I will still use the shop protector but I hope that support solved a problem with valuta convert. You know, who want to pay 7 times more for fees :-) I think it's worth trying :-)

Oorja Nutrition

Updated review: I am updating my review to 5 stars! I installed their app during a crisis time when they suddenly got a big influx of customers. Anyway, things seem to be stabilized and their support team has become fairly responsive now. The app actually seems to work. The number of spam accounts has significantly decreased. I couldn't find a better alternative. Strongly recommend it.

Victory Patterns

This app is so great! I was getting over 2000 fake accounts added to my Shopify store and Mailchimp and since setting this app up, I've not had any trouble. I love that there's no need for ReCaptcha, so it's a great experience for the customer too. The developers were really helpful in getting me set up. Thanks guys!

OZtrail

The customer service is incredible with this app. I required some further information about the app before installation and Will was great in detailing how this will protect our website. After installation Will then followed up to ensure we were protected and made some tweaks to get full protection. Highly recommend this app!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This app is a lifesaver that helps you crush any bots attempting to mess with your forms. The best out there, hands down! Get it!

Will and the team are extraordinary in supporting their customers!

Cotton Rack

I am putting up a new website with a customised theme. Thanks to the team for helping us in protecting it and being prompt with their replies. Looking forward to working more with them in future.

Gigantr

Well worth the money and Shop Protector has great support; Will set up an auto spam blocker in my newsletter sign-up, greatly reducing the need to manually inspect new sign-ups.

Qlassico

This is absolutely a great app for those facing spam signup problems. We had zero spam signups after having our forms protected by the app and John was also very helpful and responsive.

7 Bucks a Pop

As a site that specializes in limited edition item drops, we were getting hit with a ton of bots making purchases. This app is amazing! It's been able to sniff out which purchases were made by bots and we are able to cancel those orders and leave the high demand stuff to our customers that play by the rules. Their app does what they say it does. Perfect for what we needed it for and an absolute steal at the price.