Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

SeabuckWonders

Zero stars. Negative zero stars.

It's Black Friday.

This app cancelled and REFUNDED 13 orders on my website. All of these sales were lost. And guess what? No one can fix the problem because it's a third party app. DO NOT USE THIS APP!

December 3, 2019

Of the tens of thousands of transactions that we handled on BFCM, your experience was very unique. Since you uninstalled we can not troubleshoot your specific issue and as we suggested via email, we would like if you could reinstall and we can monitor this install and troubleshoot in real time and solve this for you.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Cancelled orders that were NOT from bots! Lost money and had to placate irritated customers. Would not recommend.

December 3, 2019

As requested numerous times via email, we'd like you to reinstall so we can monitor the installation and see what was interferring...........

Brainy Pup

I used this app during the trial period, and would not recommend to people looking to protect form submissions and whose traffic is primarily mobile (as mine was). I installed a session tracker, and saw that many real people were attempting to submit their emails in my form on mobile, but that there were errors that were preventing them from submitting successfully. Needless to say, this was a loss in leads for me.

Not only that, when I uninstalled the app before the trial ended, they still charged me for the service. I recall uninstalling right on time (I had a calendar reminder for the exact date), but they claimed that I was 2 days late. Fine. I wrote back wondering if they could waive the monthly fee since I was only "over" by TWO days and I had lost so many leads, and it was crickets on their end. Other apps I use have much better customer service!

Eclectically Simple, LLC

I have installed the application but when I continue the setup process and attempt to create a new account nothing happens. Not useful in its current state. I have reached out for support and received an email asking if I had it installed but nothing more.

June 25, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with your set up of Shop Protector. As we had discussed with you, we identified a unique issue to you that happened during the account creation process for your store which caused an error in our application. We were since able to solve this problem and assist you in protecting your store. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in any way.

Will Baur
Director of Product Management
Ellipsis Technologies

Monsta Vapour

I thought this app would stop spam bots visiting my site, it does not... very very disappointed, i think i will uninstall seems of no benefit to me.

March 1, 2019

Hello,

In some cases the automatic form protection is unable to properly protect all forms for certain themes. In these cases it is necessary to use the form protection menu to get these forms protected. Alternatively our support team is available to actually go in and protect those forms for you. I believe that this was the problem you were experiencing. If you would be willing to reinstall our application I would be happy to personally ensure all of your forms are properly protected. Simply send our support team an email if you decide to reinstall and we will make sure your site is fully protected!