4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create professional, branded email notifications with a variety of customization options. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, efficient operation, and cost-effective one-time purchase. The editing feature is easy to use, particularly for handling liquid codes. The customer service is highly regarded for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Merchants also value the beautiful templates, product suggestion feature, discount coupon inclusion, and barcoding capability. It's recommended for enhancing the branding of customer communication emails and improving productivity.

January 23, 2024

Such a great app. The developers were super helpful when we first installed it as I wanted to do some small coding (which isn't my field). They helped along the way. Super happy. Would recommend this App to other stores

BEARDED.
New Zealand
Over 7 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation and lovely review! 🤩

January 30, 2024

Great product and service from Ramon, 5 gold stars.

T A C H O T ®
Almost 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 1, 2024

Thanks a lot for the gold stars! Ramon rocks, and so do you for the awesome review. 🌟😄

February 4, 2024

Nelvin helped me solving the problem and also gave nice solution for the shop issue. thanks you very much!

BIONUTRA eshop
Germany
About 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 5, 2024

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

December 14, 2023

What can I really say... Easy to use and customize. Makes my correspondences look good, while keeping the look and feel of our website. And customer service is great and quick at responding.

i-Bead Inc.
Over 6 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 18, 2023

What can I really say...Thank you 🙏🏼 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review 🤩

December 6, 2023

This is the perfect app to help you desing email notifications that matches your branding. The staff is super helpful when you need customization.

Super-Dry (01)
Over 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 8, 2023

Reading your lovely review's the perfect way to start the day. Thank you for the five stars 🤩

January 24, 2024

This app offers a great way to customize the transactional email from Shopify in an easy and user friendly way.
More important - their customer service team is not less than amazing. Super responsive, friendly and helpful.
Much recommended!

MASHBIR//365
Israel
9 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 26, 2024

What a great review. Thank you ⭐️

Have a lovely weekend.

November 22, 2023

I wasn't happy with the built-in Shopify notifications. Wanted something that I could create that is on-brand. I don't know much code. I bought this app and was able to make it work for me.There is nothing really like this out there at this price. And their customer service is THE BEST bar none. Incredibly responsive and helpful people. I bought this app for all three of our websites. Highly recommended.

Reluctant Threads
Over 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 24, 2023

Amazing review. Thank you⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Have a lovely weekend.

December 29, 2023

Super Support. Geniale Templates. Sehr empfehlenswert.

Yasi.ch
Switzerland
About 2 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 4, 2024

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

November 13, 2023

Nelvin is a GEM.

I needed to migrate my subscription and he did it all in less than an hour. Very friendly & fast. Thanks Nelvin.

WISI-Oi Marketplace
South Africa
Over 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 15, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'll pass on your kind words to Nelvin 🤩

November 16, 2023

Super easy to work with. Numerous options and A+ customer support.

Holland Feed Support
Netherlands
Over 2 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 20, 2023

A+ for this review also! Thank you very much.
Have a lovely day.