OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Professional email templates that match your brand & needs

Little Wolf Apparel

Genuinely the easiest app to use on shopify, $49 and it has completely changed our email look and feel.

Centuri

I thought I could custom code the emails the same way I had custom coded my store's theme, but this app saved me the trouble. Well worth the money. I had two email templates that weren't formatting correctly and the support team fixed it up over the weekend with round-the-clock responses (thanks again guys!) The only thing I'd suggest is there could be more custom email templates, but I suspect that it's something out of OrderlyEmails' hands until we can start saving email drafts in Shopify Keep up the great work!

August 2, 2021

Thank so much for the lovely review, and glad you liked both the app and our support .. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words :) And yes, you are right in that we are limited to providing the email that Shopify themselves support.

All the best,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

trime.sk

Everything is great, with nice templates and an easy-to-use interface. Customer support is fantastic, very helpful.

July 25, 2021

Wow, thank you. It means a lot when our users take the time to leave a review. And great to hear you found the interface easy-to-use :)

Fashioncan

I love this app. I'm a developer and I suggest it to many of my clients. I just downloaded it for my own site and the results are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so impressed with how beautiful my email templates are now.

July 25, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and suggesting OrderlyEmails to your clients. And happy to hear your emails are looking awesome ;)

SUVA Lapidary Supply

These folks are really good at this. Between this and order printer, it makes a complete branding package. The guided installation makes a tedious process go quickly and the designs are a huge upgrade over stock code.

July 12, 2021

That's music to our ears :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It means a lot.

Earth's Clay Store

Fantastic app! Easy to create clear, presentable looking emails for my customers. I was able to add as much or as little info as I needed. Would be nice if single headings could be altered in size instead of all the headings begin the same size but it's a minor.
Thanks for making life easier :)

July 9, 2021

I'm so glad it makes your life easier :) I'll definitely pass your suggestion on to our developers. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Huffkins Bakery | Official Online Shop

Our site: www.huffkins.com Really pleased with this app. It was very easy to use and edit all the different emails. You don't need to have any knowledge of code and the instructions are very clear. It's great that it includes a 'Recommended products' feature too. If we could improve this app, we'd want to add unique discounts to emails (one use only codes which expire within X days of the email being sent); syncing with a gift messaging app which would automatically enter a customer's gift message into the e-gift card email upon sending; and automatically updating the Shopify emails rather than manually pasting the code in for each one. But that's suggestions, not criticisms! An app that does all that would be far more expensive. This app is absolutely brilliant value for the price and incredibly easy to use. Would absolutely recommend it.

July 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We're glad you are enjoying our app. Your feedback is super helpful for our development team. We will take it into account (some things are unfortunately not technically possible)

Sarah, FORSBERG+two

Sandy's Custom Creations

I used this app to help make custom emails for my online store. It was very easy to use and VERY EASY to replace the shopify codes.

June 28, 2021

So good to hear you found our app helpful and easy to use :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Sarah

Littlefield Lane

I don’t think I have EVER left a review for anything in my life. And I’m no spring chicken. But this app is awesome...it has beautified and unified our emails...a chore I was dreading doing manually. The app is only second to the customer service. Valentina, and others, have responded with help several times within minutes of emailing. Amazing.

June 25, 2021

So honored to be your first review ever and really happy to hear OrderlyEmails helped beautify and unify your emails. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) - Sarah

JOUJOU

This app is simply amazing! Perfect notification emails created in a heartbeat and no dev work required. saved us a lot of $$$

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62