OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Sip.Knit.Yarn

I needed some help to modify the Order confirmation using liquid. The support was fast and helpful. A very good app with very good support.

voiceoverapparel.com

Really clean UI and so easy to use. Would be a tad easier to implement each of the templates if the COPY and LAUNCH buttons were side by side so I didn't have to scroll below to launch into the notifications edit page. Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of this app and very much appreciate its one-time cost as opposed to an app trying to take a percentage of sales every month.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review, and for the great feedback! Based on your suggestion, I've updated the OrderlyEmails app so the email installation steps are easier to follow without needing to scroll the page :)

Thanks again, and have a good week ahead!

Bjorn

Home Control Shop

Absolutely transforms the post purchase and direct contact from the shopify interface.

Possibly the best investment we've made when it comes to providing the professional polish we need.

www.homecontrolshop.com

Battle Born Grooming Co

This is just what the Battle Born Grooming Co store needed. Real happy with the way the emails look. Thank you! battleborngrooming.com

ecoimagine

These templates are beautiful and super easy to add into the shopify templates. I am utterly impressed. I attempted to create new templates using my email provider and it was a nightmare. I gave up after an hour or so when I couldn't get it to look right. This app is totally worth the $50!

Gemini Lights

The OrderlyEmails app helped us create beautiful email templates with ease. The built-in template editor is fantastically and the instructions to copy the code over to the Shopify notification page is simple and clear. I love the fact that you can purchase an email theme as a one-time purchase and use it forever versus the costly subscription model. We've also appreciated Bjorn's amazingly quick support and helpful tips. Some things to improve upon? Not much really. It would be nice to have a reset to default button, or an undo button to reverse changes. Thanks for the great app!

PeachPony

Beautiful templates and so easy to install! I was hesitant to purchase but they are well worth the money.

Sienna NZ

I love this app! The templates are beautiful and basically they have everything ready for you! You just need to customize the text, if you want.

Boutique Adrenaline

The app goes a long way into making notifications look professional. Bjorn offers quick and friendly support. Keep up the good work :)

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

Within 2 days I was able to redesign and setup all shop notifications in 5 new languages including coupon based remarketing. The process was effortless for a non-coder like myself;-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40