OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

HUM

Every Shopify store should get this app! It's a great investment in your brand. It's very easy to use, easy to customize and install the various email templates. And then you have a whole array of professional-looking emails which are a huge step up from the basic Shopify email notifications. Plus, if you need help or have a question, they are fast and friendly. Don't hesitate!

Tord Boontje Shop

The default email templates in Shopify are very basic and impressions matter so using OrderlyEmails has made communications with our customers look more professional.
I like how some edits are shared across templates so you don't have to copy and paste it across templates manually.
We use this alongside Order Printer Templates for a more unified style.

DE-SUNGLASSES

This app is very very dangerous we have lost all our orders and clients data
Is looks like a hack to as and to our customers.

Special Things Just For You

I'm still learning the app I really like it so far good customer support. I will follow up as time goes by. I especially like how it communicates everything to my customer.

Sip.Knit.Yarn

I needed some help to modify the Order confirmation using liquid. The support was fast and helpful. A very good app with very good support.

voiceoverapparel.com

Really clean UI and so easy to use. Would be a tad easier to implement each of the templates if the COPY and LAUNCH buttons were side by side so I didn't have to scroll below to launch into the notifications edit page. Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of this app and very much appreciate its one-time cost as opposed to an app trying to take a percentage of sales every month.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review, and for the great feedback! Based on your suggestion, I've updated the OrderlyEmails app so the email installation steps are easier to follow without needing to scroll the page :)

Thanks again, and have a good week ahead!

Bjorn

Home Control Shop

Absolutely transforms the post purchase and direct contact from the shopify interface.

Possibly the best investment we've made when it comes to providing the professional polish we need.

www.homecontrolshop.com

Battle Born Grooming Co

This is just what the Battle Born Grooming Co store needed. Real happy with the way the emails look. Thank you! battleborngrooming.com

ecoimagine

These templates are beautiful and super easy to add into the shopify templates. I am utterly impressed. I attempted to create new templates using my email provider and it was a nightmare. I gave up after an hour or so when I couldn't get it to look right. This app is totally worth the $50!

Gemini Lights

The OrderlyEmails app helped us create beautiful email templates with ease. The built-in template editor is fantastically and the instructions to copy the code over to the Shopify notification page is simple and clear. I love the fact that you can purchase an email theme as a one-time purchase and use it forever versus the costly subscription model. We've also appreciated Bjorn's amazingly quick support and helpful tips. Some things to improve upon? Not much really. It would be nice to have a reset to default button, or an undo button to reverse changes. Thanks for the great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41