OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Meubelmakerij van Ommen

I use this app for my e-mail templates. You can design your own templates or install a theme template if your theme is from the Shopify theme store. I purchased Empire and it looks awesome. Great for customer experience.
One time payment of $50 is nothing compared to what you get.

RAICE

The app is perfectly made with a good user interface however there are issues with the outlook app on IOS it cuts the email so the content is not visible entirely.

10 stars for the support and service this crew gives.

TattooMed

Wauwh!! This is the best!! Create all your emails to high-end in a blink and only one time payment.
Thanks team FORSBERG+two ApS

TBS The Beautiful Store

I love this app so far. Been using it for a couple of weeks and what a pleasure - so easy to implement and edit and does exactly what I want perfectly.

I highly recommend it.

Dylan Kendall

Amazing customer service! Highly recommend this app as an easy to use alternative to generic shopify transactional emails

Prohemp.nl

If I could rate this app a 10 i would! this makes the mailnotifications look so much better as the standard notifications. Also one of the first apps i encountered with a proper translation! Would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!

Dekkai Supply

Really good app, nice clean templates with plenty of customisation. I like how it integrates nicely with the shopify emailing system instead of going through a 3rd party app to send the emails out. Well done!

NORRDS

The app is very good and priced fairly. It has been constantly improved and is quite easy to use. The customer support has been very good. Thankyou to all the team.

Crimson and Clover Studio - Do Not Reply

Love this app! I also have their other app for invoice printing. Both are super simple to install and modify. And they look great! Thanks!

TRAVERSE Design + Build

I have a separate website and also a Shopify store, so consistent branding is very important for my business. I was so happy to discover Orderly Emails. I'm able to customize the template quite a bit and add my images. When I couldn't do something with their app they referred me to someone who could and loved that company as well. Whenever I reached out to Orderly Emails with a question they responded back quickly and were so delightful! I highly recommend them for your all of your Shopify email needs!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53