OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Anemona Joyería

I bought the Copenhagen - Dark and it doesn't work the worst thing, was that i paid for it, and i don´t know how to fix it and anybody can help me.

December 7, 2019

Hey there,

We’ve replied to your support message (sent to us at the same time as you posted this review) to get some more information about the issue you are having.

If you reply to that message we’ll be more than happy to help :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg

OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

menly

Oh. My. God. This is unbelievable. I was banging my freaking head against a concrete wall. Shopify should straight up acquire this app and make it a mandatory feature in all themes. I now have no need for my MailChimp account. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SO EASY (and pretty).

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

This is such a good app. It basically takes all the emails Shopify generates, for whatever reason, and provides templates for each of them. They all have the same look and feel - they're linked, so if you change something within the app, all the templates change (a colour or font, whatever) - and all are indivdually editable so you really have no excuse to have Beautiful Branded Consistent Store emails. Great user experience. If you care about the way your store is presented to customers in emails - you need this app.

Riders Aeternal

Really great app. It is very easy to customize all your notification to make your store look professional. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Easy Online Computer Setup

Great app! Love the templates. Easy to use. Got started in like 5 minutes. Great job by the developer

Aster & Oak Pty Ltd

Amazing!! Emails all set up and ready to go in 10 Minutes :-) I LOVE that you can use the magic tool to create emails in seconds that match your theme!! WOW great job guys!

MamaMilla

This app is awesome! Its cheap to get all your emails looking sharp for just 49$ !! You wont regret using this app!

Pierre Lotti Coffee

You have to pay for all the templates...

Make some free templates, and some premium ones so that everyone can use the app.

November 15, 2019

“I see you sell coffee, but I didn’t find any free ones.

At least make some free and some premium so everyone can have coffee!”

1-star! ;)

On a more serious note though, I'm sorry you found the cost of the app prohibitive. Luckily, Shopify comes with standard designs for all of the emails out of the box, and you can make some minor customisations yourself. See this help article: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/notifications/edit-template#add-a-logo-to-your-email-templates

OrderlyEmails is really built for businesses that want to invest in their brand and customer experience, and costs a one-time fee of $49 for an email theme (24 email templates), with free updates for life.

I'm an independent app developer, so offering free design, development, server costs, and support (the big one) for everyone is just not feasible. I know some giant companies offer free services, but that's so they can make money from you in different ways. That's just not how I want to do business.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great Friday!

Bjorn Forsberg
OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Preggi Central

Easy to use and sensational results. I've been using the app for 2 years now and recommend it highly.

KARE

This app is great, easy to customize and install. Furthermore, the support from the developer is also very fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43