OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Melonrosé

What a great tool. Credits to the maker of this tool. I was looking for better email templates within shopify and this tool was exactly what is needed. Easy to use and much easier than handing coding. One time payment is very reasonable no monthly payments. I highly recommend this app!

BOOK FUN NOW

This app is excellent. It has helped me design great looking emails in a very simple way. I can always go back and edit them. Support has also been helpful in answering some questions I had. Would strongly recommend.

Finisterre

We used this app to update our transactional email templates. It is excellent. Really easy to use and so much easier than hand coding.

Eternal Crystals

I Love this app, i definitely give five stars very easy to use .
One time payment very reasonable and easy to load app.

Faradite

We are using the app for our email notifications, it creates great-looking emails with minimal effort if I could give 6 stars I would.

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Awesome! Easy to use and looks great. really easy to set up looks like an extension of my website and well priced too.

Annalise Jewellery

Makes life a lot easier! Certainly recommend.. We use it on our personalised jewellery store www.annalise.co.uk

What Mustard Made

Ridiculously easy to use, really clean and lovely email templates - I've already had positive feedback from some of my customers. Well worth the one-off fee. Many thanks!

Brin

By far the best Shopify app I ever tested. Design, functionality, and support are great. This is a must-have app for your Shopify store. Great work!

Dietz

Clean templates and very good documentation. Also support from the developer was excellent. Pre populated text in several languages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42