OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 2, 2023

These guys really are exceptional at what they do, super responsive too. We've used them for 7 years and don't even contemplate moving away from them.

Marloe Watch Company
Time spent using app: About 6 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 3, 2023

So honoured you have been using our app for so many years! We really value your loyalty 🙏 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

January 27, 2023

Die App ist Umfangreich und dennoch einfach und intuitiv zu handhaben. Der Kontakt mit dem Support war sehr schnell und super freundlich. Auch das Problem ist innerhalb kürzester Zeit gelöst worden. Vielen Dank hierfür!
Die Templates sind responsive aufgebaut und tun genau das was sie sollen! Ich kann die App nur jedem Empfehlen, der seine Kommunikation einheitlich und professionell gestalten möchte...

Pull Up Case GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much 🙏🏼 We appreciate your kind words about our app, and we're thrilled to hear that you'd recommend it to others. Thanks for choosing us and for your support 😊

January 6, 2023

I have had this app for a couple of years. I use a few of their apps. Making changes is very difficult. I have sent one message via Shopify and one email directly to them with no response. Other reviews say "No coding", that's wrong. Trying to make adjustments now, and it's very difficult. I will star looking for other options for all of their apps unfortunately.

The Earphone Guy
Time spent using app: About 4 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 7, 2023

Hi, The Earphone Guy,
That's strange. We haven't found any previous messages from you. So please send us an email at hello@orderlyemails.com. We would love to help you out.

There is no coding necessary. We would love to hear what customization you are trying to make or if something could be improved in our designs.

December 29, 2022

I've used this app in many other ecommerce businesses and I continually seek it out when starting a new business as their templates are just so freaking good!

It's super simple and easy to pick a template, customize the content and install each one in Shopify, all with zero coding required.

If you're looking for visually appealing email templates, this is the app for you!

Interiors Designed
Time spent using app: 28 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 2, 2023

Flattered to hear that you've been using our templates in multiple businesses and seeking us out when you start a new one 🤩 Thank you for the glowing review 🙏🏼

Happy New Year!

December 27, 2022

I would highly recommend this app. There are tons of customization options, and if you spend enough time, you can create some fantastic email templates! Really easy to export and you can get set up in under one hour. Support is also great. Overall, 10 out of 10.

NFDVapes
Time spent using app: 11 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 28, 2022

Wow, thank you for the extra boost of positivity and your kind review! We're over the moon to hear that you've had such a good experience with OrderlyEmails 🤩

Edited December 19, 2022

I've been using this app for years, bought a template and for the price it's a worthy investment. Very easy UI and super simple to customize. Thank you for helping my store make beautiful email updates!

The Art of Cross Stitch
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 4 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 19, 2022

Update - Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on your question sent to support today. Our usual reply time is under 30 minutes, but the team did have a higher number of cases to get through today, causing a slight delay.. our apologies.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

--------
Original reply:

Thanks for the 5-star review. Glad to hear our app has been a worthwhile investment for you 🤩 We strive to make our apps as user-friendly as possible, so we're happy you've noticed 👌🏼

December 17, 2022

Customer service was excellent. I had a problem with sending my subscription bill email as a bill payment to my business checking account and Cesar helped me navigate the entire process. So grateful. Thank you so much

Black Box Wonderland, LLC
Time spent using app: 6 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 19, 2022

We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and are happy to hear Cesar was able to help you out 🤩 Thank you for the positive review and for using OrderlyEmails 🙏🏼

December 14, 2022

Excellent! Great customer service. Very fast at replys. Best email app available on the Shopify appstore by far!

Touch of an Angel
Time spent using app: 3 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 15, 2022

Thanks for the great review! We're over the moon to hear that you're happy with our customer service and that you think OrderlyEmails is the best email app in the App Store 🤩 We appreciate your lovely words, and we'll continue to work hard to make sure our apps are the best it can be 💪

December 12, 2022

Great app, easy to use, and a great features for us. The super fast customer care, which I appreciate it!

trime.cz
Czechia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad you like our app and appreciate our fast customer support 😊

Have a lovely Monday.

December 8, 2022

I have been using this app since 2017. Really great app and now after a while time for a new theme. We use basically for everything. Really reccomend and also a great service.

YOSMO
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 9, 2022

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear that you have been using our app since 2017 and that you find it useful 🤩 We appreciate your recommendation!

Have a great day,