OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Bubble T Cosmetics Trade

Fantastic app in terms of editing notifications. Simple & easy, very much similar to the way you're able to build shopify sites. Very happy with just one off payment for templates and very easy to install. If you cannot code that well, this is the perfect app for you. One of the best apps out there for sure.

Baltic Secret

Very happy with the App purchase. It's very nice designed and super easy to set up. It's not a subscription based but a one-time payment.

www.balticsecret.com

Luxecentriq

The templates are classy, functional and look great. So glad I found an alternative to the basic Shopify store notification emails (!) I am now happy my client experience has improved with this app.

Many thanks!

Shuttercase

very useful. The original Shopify mail is too banal. This app is a must have for any Shopify store.

Vimedge

It has amazing templates and they are really easy to customize. Using a template really makes your store stand out. Service is OUTSTANDING!

Less by Nature

Excellent app with one-off purchase. Unparalleled pre- & POST- purchase service, it's a business with heart and passion. Simply superb, it's a 10/10 for us. Check out their other apps - Order Printer Templates & Order Printer Emailer (FREE), they won't let you down either! Thank you Bjorn for creating these amazing apps (at very reasonable prices) which really help bring our brand image to a next level!

UCASES

As much as I like the app. The customer service is lacking. The app didn't work properly and it took the owner days to respond to my request. Now the app is mysteriously working without my knowledge. Hopefully it works throughout the time I use it, but customer service needs to be better.

Intuitive Code

We own more than one app from the developer. The support is top notch. We recommend it to every online store.

語時設計

Much much better than Shopify default. Actually I think Shopify should consider to merge Bjorn's company and benefit to all users. Very affordable one time charge, try it.

Sound Sandbox

Absolutely stellar tech support. Vast improvement over Shopify's default templates. Emails look extremely professional now. They were also able to solve one particular issue I had with the shipping confirmation email. Highly recommend. Thanks again Bjorn!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36