OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

CD Pearls

Attentive customer service with clear responses and advice from Bjorn. The app is easy to use and very customisable. We highly recommend.

LovelyThreads.co

Really like that theres no ridiculous subscription fees like every half baked app on the shopify store, what a joke. Anyway, OrderlyEmails is very easy to use! Just customize all your important emails how you want and you're away :) Only frustrating part is having to paste the code manually into each shopify email but you shouldn't have to do this very often and its very easy.

Artisan Chemist

I use orderly Emails, printerpro and templates all the time. A must have for all businesses. Highly recommend!

VAIN

Amazing app, no more going through boring and annoying email design setup. Decent price for an amazing service!

Love, Amy Skin

Beautiful emails with links and CTA galore! Love this app. I especially love the customization ability.

MadModesty

Recommended by a fellow business owner and I was reluctant to pay for a template, but I am SO GLAD I did!
It integrates wonderfully, there's no hassle, easy to work with and just so complete!

Sizy

This combined with their email templates makes for a really clean aesthetic. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to get more sales through email campaigns!

ProPods

It's extremely expensive!!! 50 dollars to use only 1 theme and that's in USD. I live in Australia and that's 80 dollars and that is very expensive. This isn't acceptable, if it was cheaper I'd definitely love this app.

Digital Movie Outlet

The emails look great, but there is nothing more that I hate than a web app that won't work in my browser of choice. The fact that it works in Chrome but always errors out in Safari is just pitiful.

December 20, 2019

Hey there,

Thanks for the review, and my apologies for the troubles in Safari you ran into.

Unfortunately this is due to a larger issue, for all apps that are “embedded” into the Shopify admin at the moment.. and changes in the latest version of the Safari browser.

Long story short, Safari now blocks “third party cookies” due to the way ad networks abuse this technology to track accross websites.

The problem is that embedded apps on Shopify also use the same technology to log you into the app, inside Shopify. We have nothing to do with ads, but just happen to be using the same technology for different reasons.

We are working with Shopify and hoping they come up with a solution to the problem as soon as possible. Unfortunately until they do, we either have to ask you to use another browser, or update our apps to no longer be embedded.

Again, sorry you are running into this.. and know it’s something we are working to fix/improve.

Have a great weekend,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

East Imperial

Super simple to use and implement, and great tech support when needed!~ Well worth the cost, I use this on all my shopify sites I create.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45