OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

TheTravelEdit

I never leave reviews, but this app is amazing. Gets your emails looking super professional in little to no time at all with minimal effort! Really really easy and they look perfect. Would be nice if you could add 'you may also like / recommended products' into the blank email template.

Coastal Gifts Inc

I love the templates I just wish they were printer friendly. If there is a better template than what I have chosen please let me know.

May 22, 2020

Thanks for the review and the feedback :) The team has reached out to you to get some more info about what you were wanting to do, would love to hear back from you.

The app is specifically designed for creating EMAIL TEMPLATES, and so they are not designed to be printed as such. However, most of the designs will print nicely as well, it may just use a lot of ink if you have lots of color in your design. Would love to hear back from you on the issue you were seeing on your designs.

We also have the Order Printer Templates app if you are looking for actual PRINT TEMPLATES for your store (invoices, packing slips etc), it's specifically designed for those.

Hope it helps and stay safe,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

The Tiny Trove

Extremely happy with this app! I am an absolute beginner at Shopify. This is was so easy to use. From installation, to creating the template, to integrating it into the website, It was very easy. Would highly recommend using this app if you are looking to create professional looking emails. Thank you FORSBERG+two! This is a great app.

Fabulous Planning

I rarely write reviews for the apps that I use on my website. I make exceptions when the app goes above & beyond what I expected, and this certainly takes the biscuit!

I'm really happy that there is no subscription based model, when it easily could have been. The one off payment for emails is spectacular, and a breath of fresh air in a world of Subscriptions / "Pay Per X Customers".

The quality does not stop there, the email editor is extremely handy & easy to use, which made making emails a breeze.

Finally, installing the code is so easy, it's been made a piece of cake by the step by step instructions. I really thought installation would be the hardest part of overhauling my new emails but it wasn't at all!

I can really recommend this app, I'll be using it for the foreseeable future! Thanks, FORSBERG+two! Keep up the great work.

Just Flowers

OE allowed me to boost the image of most communications with our customers. Easy to setup, pristine results! The customer service team is great, answering very promptly all questions. This app is highly recommended.

Pino & Jacaranda

It is one of the necessary applications if you want your online store to look more professional. I've paid you 49USD for the email template and now it looks amazing! Thanks guys! Good job!

Designs To You

Been using this app for about a month or two and really like it. It's very easy to use and the templates look clean and professional.

Ferretdise

so easy to use with all the email content written for you and the installation is made so seamless, you dont even need to think!

Blessed Home & Body

I used this app to level up my standard Shopify notifications, and wow! This app is so easy to use, you get several functional, stylish, and clean templates. I had a question and reached out to the support team. They responded immediately with a screenshot, explanation and actually answered the question I was asking! Super impressed!!

Tirea™

Shopify France : Au top! Complet et super simple d'utilisation grâce au mail pré-fait, on peut toujours les améliorer, rien a dire quoi! Lancez-vous ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48